The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Any one nice enough to photoshop this ?!?!

heather1mee

Guest CoolsBlue

Yea you have to think of what goes with the rest of the kit, not just becuase that spoiler on its onw is better than that whole kit the supra has:D joke, veilside is dated, trd suits the newer looks, top secret, do luck, bomex, ridox, vilside came out when the supra was first released mate, but tbh id love me that supra painted in bananna yellow, hmmm

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trd is 1000 times better i think

I'd add a few more zero's as its more like a million times better :D

Heather if you cant sell that veilside spoiler i think you should take it off and burn it but do a video of it being destroyed, one of the worst things to ever find its way onto to a mkiv imo.

What's wrong with the Veilside spoiler? It suits the back of the Mk IV, nicely, I reckon. Not that the TRD one doesn't, but seeing as you already have the rest of the kit, why not leave it? Personally, I'd keep the spoiler and skirts and change the front end - that'll transform the car a lot more effectively. In my opinion, anyway...

thanks,

yea the veilside one does grow on ya a bit, but its a monster, every one says so.

my only fear of the trd spoiler is that the rear will look too round at the top of the boot lip, i like that about the veilside it squares it off somewhat.....:rolleyes:

Edited by heather1mee
spelling!! (see edit history)

heu mickyblade thanks for the comment, you would no by any chance have a pic of your car with it? i think i will order it only one on ebay is in usa , any one know where i could get one in england or ireland at the best price?:)

i have but its only got veilside skirts and not the bumper i went for the bomex front bumper but the TRD will look fine with yours ;)

user4122_pic657_1222376805.jpg

What's wrong with the Veilside spoiler? It suits the back of the Mk IV, nicely, I reckon. Not that the TRD one doesn't, but seeing as you already have the rest of the kit, why not leave it? Personally, I'd keep the spoiler and skirts and change the front end - that'll transform the car a lot more effectively. In my opinion, anyway...

Are you on drugs?:D

I could'nt think of a spoiler that spoiler that doesnt follow the lines of the car more badly:)Its like the batglider!

Edited by Rich (see edit history)

If you have the full veilside kit then I think you should stick with the veilside spoiler, I've just got a TRD spoiler for mine but that's only because I am in the process of removing the Veilside kit. TRD and Veilside doesn't go too well together in my opinion.

I'd change the wheels more than anything else to be honest.

Before going to TS front and trial rear, I had the full VS kit (C1 front, side skirts and rear bumper) on my Supe ... except for the Spoiler as it ruins the lines of the car imo.

I think that the side skirts look nice with many bodykits ... but not so for the spoiler.

There are people who like monster spoilers such as VS or APR ... but not to everyone's taste.

Hi Heather :wave:

TRD is a very popular choice for a lot of people and really suits the Supra. Nic (Import Pim) although based out east can source you one with a carbon blade or any combination, may be worth dropping him a PM?

Going for a standard spoiler would be ok too but with Veilside skirts and front you can get away with a more stylish look :eyebrows: go for it ;)

Linda

x

Are you on drugs?:D

I could'nt think of a spoiler that spoiler that doesnt follow the lines of the car more badly:)Its like the batglider!

Nah, no drugs here.

It doesn't follow the lines, I'll give you that, but it does complement them. In an aggressive, pointy, "check me out" kind of way...