The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New spoiler - first pics

DaveR

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

George your supe is looking *tight* as they say in the US. V. sweet - especially given its silver ;)

V. nice indeed

TRD is a huge improvement, nice looking car mate.

Thanks! I sure love her!

Different note: what's with all the silver-Supra-hating out there...?!

I was thinking 1500-grit?

Yeah start with 1500 if it isnt doing anything go for 1200.. wet of course ;) if the 1200 gets rid of your bad spraying:d I mean runs then flatten off with the 1500 last of all, or depending what grade you need to flatten the runs. Should be ok then mate

Okay so I've done the whole 1500 grit wet-and-dry thing this morning: bags of water and I took my time. I think it worked out okay, actually, which is a relief, but perhaps the water is hiding stuff. I'll wait until everything dries and I've had the car washed to make a final call on how successfully I managed to rescue my own mistake...

By the way, big thanks to Knight Racer who I bought the TRD spoiler from - great service, a pleasure to deal with and their "satisfaction guaranteed" moniker is spot on. Thanks guys!