The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Whats YOUR favourite kit?

scotty supra

This is the pic of a Supra that made me want one many moons ago... simply stunning!

If I could afford to do it right with a genuine TRD kit then that's what I would fit. I used to think I would fit it with a Varis rear wing, but I've gone off that of late.

The only other option IMHO is stock.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the pic of a Supra that made me want one many moons ago... simply stunning!

http://trdparts.jp/english/image2/p_gt3000-u.jpg

If I could afford to do it right with a genuine TRD kit then that's what I would fit. I used to think I would fit it with a Varis rear wing, but I've gone off that of late.

The only other option IMHO is stock.

Thats stunning:cool:

Mine has to be the Top secret kit. I was fortunate enough for Jurgen to find me one with a genuine kit (Worth approx. £1800 new!)

Just need to change to rear wing to a TRD replica I have sat here and the outside will be about done (Although I also have a spare stock spoiler, so I might give that a go too)

I Might change the rear spats at some point too, as the top secret ones look a bit OTT.

Well I'm very happy with my kit fitted TRD rear spoiler with carbon fin + end caps / Veilside side skirts & spats / Bomex front spoiler & top Secret 2 carbon bonnet. All finished in a Baby Blue 1 off 6 colour multi pearlescent paint job done by GVN Coach works giving it's final sparkle.

That looks superb Lui :thumbs: V. similar to my car when it finally comes out of the bodyshop.

What kit is on this, and also, how are the "cut outs" created on the front wings? Seen a few with this done. There was another one (member on here I think) that had it done on a black supra i think :innocent:

TRD 3000GT kit, it comes with the wider wings with the cut outs.