The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Brake calipers

pedrosixfour

Question is, do you actually get whats pictured when you send your money or do you get a 'close copy'

Copies are fine for Bodykit, gear nobs, carpets etc but not for wheels and brakes and suspension etc.

Genuine stuff will give peace of mind.

That was my original question rob, i'd be fairly wary of goods at low prices at the best of times, more so when ur bettin ur life on them...........WTF!!!!!!!!!:badidea:

I'd still give tcb's a ring and see how much they are inc delivery and vat. I will bet that they will be cheaper and you know they are spot on and they dont sell crap.

Have used tcb's several times and do next day delivery if you ring them before 1 or 2 pm.

All brake calipers are sold on an exchange basis so they can be completely remanufactured and sold on as a remanufactured caliper again, therefore, to ensure we receive the old caliper back in a serviceable condition we add a refundable deposit on top of the price of each unit.

Therefore to purchase a front UK spec caliper without returning to them your old caliper it will cost £188.80, not £128.80.

Well props to merckx for bringin us all back to our senses, that thread started to get a little trigger happy there for a while! Can nic supply to individuals or does he only deal in group buys?

I have brand new 4 pot front calipers in stock and can order rears as well if needed, I'll send you details.