SteveR

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Screw the graph dude i thought you would mention the wiring first :D

oops :innocent: I know it's a mahoosive improvement mate. I had a few doubts when I saw the original condition, that it would be possible to sucessfully put it back to stock but you certainly worked some magic there :thumbs:

Nice work, you have got to be happy with that:cool:

It spools much earlier now too; It'll be interesting to compare graphs when the data is on Ryan's website. I'm chuffed with the power & torque being up, but more pleased that everything happens much sooner. :)

Very nice, Steve iirc your cars Gt4088 is a .96? with a .81 it would spool even faster:)

What boost is that at?

I've got the housing from Jake to do just that, I think. I was happy with the performance as it was (for track use I find it fine, and the later spool is perfect for off-boost motorway cruising across to Germany or wherever), and it's clearly loads better now. Won't faster spool = less top end? I'd rather stay as-is if that's the case, I've only previously found it laggy to the point of annoyance when starting a lap, once you get over 3,000rpm it soon starts t wake up and once your'e out of 1st gear there's no need to face lag again unless you drop down to ~

edit - oops sorry 1.4bar

Edited by SteveR (see edit history)

I've got the housing from Jake to do just that, I think. I was happy with the performance as it was (for track use I find it fine, and the later spool is perfect for off-boost motorway cruising across to Germany or wherever), and it's clearly loads better now. Won't faster spool = less top end? I'd rather stay as-is if that's the case, I've only previously found it laggy to the point of annoyance when starting a lap, once you get over 3,000rpm it soon starts t wake up and once your'e out of 1st gear there's no need to face lag again unless you drop down to ~

Bhave runs a .81 at over 600bhp so it wont restrict the power.

• 1 month later...