The mkiv Supra Owners Club

wot an ugly soop, surely not 12K

250horses

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been there before I can tell ya :D

When it comes to the "UK vs Jap" issue, I can't help myself :read: http://www.max-boost.co.uk/max-boost/Gifs/lol.gif

The list of 'upgrades' that bring imports 'up to' UK spec is too long to ignore (I'm asking for trouble here, aren't I? I'll get me coat.... :limp: )

I still like the way the bonnet is lifted for all the mods underneath and then proceeds to name no mods that would be in that area.... maybe they forgot to add the stupidly large turbos that must be under there.

Guest Homer Lawtey

Wow, you guys are just like those mean and nasty sad little kids on BarryBoys. Look at you all slagging off someone's pride and joy from behind your computer screens :tongue: .

You should all hope Dude doesn't see you doing this, because unless your car is as fast as his, you have no right to slag off any Supra, evAr :respekt: .

Steve

PS, what colour do pots and kettles have in common :urock:

Guest Homer Lawtey
Homer Lawtey - didnt you used to be on the GTO UK forum?!

GTOUK, Barryboys, Scoobynet and Wizards of Nos mostly. Do I know you?

Wow, you guys are just like those mean and nasty sad little kids on BarryBoys. Look at you all slagging off someone's pride and joy from behind your computer screens :tongue: .

You should all hope Dude doesn't see you doing this, because unless your car is as fast as his, you have no right to slag off any Supra, evAr :respekt: .

Steve

PS, what colour do pots and kettles have in common :urock:

lol class ;)

• 5 months later...