The mkiv Supra Owners Club

some of my new parts from envy

Guest adam b

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks lads still working on her ... the centers will be in top secret gold .with a four inch stainless lip at rear .mine are orderd wider 11" rear 9/5" fronts . i tryed them on at nemasis but orderd of gaz of corse (envy) the wheels at nemasis wasent wide anuff eny way but it was nice to try them and see wot thay look like on the car

yep crow was brill brandon at his best ... i love the english gangsters to bud if you like lock stock and snacth mate gangster no1 is the film to see its hard to beat very sick film...puple man now thats a good couler i was gonna go ther to beez racing r33 sklline has that it looks the mutts

Shame I missed all this, the last few pages I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see what woudl be said next. ;)

Adam (et all), Branners isn't just a super mod, he owns the club. If you read back, you got all worked up over....

It might seem petty but its part of the etiquette of the forum and I would appreciate it if you could do that.
:rolleyes:

I have been here 3+ years and never in that time seen anyone push their luck quite so much and still be around to tell the tale. Be aware adam, you were a gnats wing from being banned. :p Anyways you admitted it was being hot-headed, so we can all carry on now :grouphug:

Now, the reason I'm in this thread; do you fancy meeting up with a few of us midlanders next weekend? We're having a trip out on Saturday, have a look in the Midlands events section. No txt spk tho. :p

Guest sunnyG83

Yeah he is lucky that he did not mess with TDR as he would have changed his user name to something like QueenieG83 like he did to me :).

Oh and looking forward to the next batch of pics too

Edited by sunnyG83
the reason i posted (see edit history)

He actually did get banned as one of the mods thought he was way out of line.

I asked for the ban to be reversed to give him a chance. I may live to regret that, we shall see.

Decent grammar and punctation is still needed, and some use of paragraphs may be good as well. Otherwise its just a stream of words.

lads please bere with me becouse im not that good at spelling and typing thanks adam b.......steve r i would love to meet up lads but thers no intearia in my car as im in the middle of dyeing the carpets black but you can count on me to be ther next time bud and thanks for the invite ..i will post the new pics of the carpets as soon as ther fitted thay look so much better in black

lads please bare with me because I'm not that good at spelling and typing thanks Adam b.......Steve r i would love to meet up lads but there's no interior in my car as i'm in the middle of dyeing the carpets black but you can count on me to be there next time bud and thanks for the invite ..i will post the new pics of the carpets as soon as they're fitted they look so much better in black

If you download the google tool bar it has a spell checker, it isn't perfect, eg it won't recognise "they're" instead of "there" or "their" but it'll certainly help (as you can see in the quote it fixed).

lol, there I was thinking how adam b got away with his comments in the first few pages :) then I read on and there is a happy ending.

I too have the Nur Spec R and only reading this thread that now I know its stand for Nurburgring :D

When I bought my supra off another member from this board I did the same as you adam. Nur spec R with double decat, restrictor ring warbo fuel pump, fuel cut defender, full service and cam belt change.

It feels like a different car after that. I do find the nur spec drone a lot on motorway but now I know when it do it so I just avoid that part of powerband.

thanks lads for being helpful ..the misses has promised to buy me a dictionary for xmas ha ha. its not to bad out side so im gonna try to get the rest of the interior put back in and take some pics..

Edited by adam b
spelling check (see edit history)