The mkiv Supra Owners Club

some of my new parts from envy

Guest adam b

and if people get banned for man to man talk BAN ME RIGHT NOW cos its a joke wot a we women or wot talk about childish or wot i carnt beleave wot im reading and thers me thinking im a member of the supra club (best in the land) are you sure this isent the 300zx club?

Mate CALM DOWN or they will ban you. Take a 5 min breather and grab a cuppa, PLEASE!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While Im in this thread.....can I ask you to make more of an effort with your typing? It makes it easier for everybody if you can put things in to proper sentences with full stops and punctuation and not use txt spk such as 'm8'.

It might seem petty but its part of the etiquette of the forum and I would appreciate it if you could do that.

:iagree::thanks:

look lads this tex speak carry on has gone to far .....its late at night i just tyeped it wot i call short hand and you lot call it chav talk well lads im very far from a chav try tie boxing instructor and roofer ...from now on ill type like a good boy if it makes evry one happy sorry to all for getin it so so so rong....

branners if you wonna be pety its you who had to be the dick head with your $#@!y comments im on here cos i love supra,s and love building them insted of judgeing me on my spelling (who cares) care more about the cars and not the peoples grammer we all dident go to eton did we judge my car branner not me you dont even know me ..all the best adam

Err, did you even go to school? was it an 'approved' one. Many people 'care' about the poor use of our mother tongue and you just showed how stupid you look arguing with a Super Mod

dont apologise to us, we cant ban you, thats the SUPER MODS job who you pissed off. were all mates, we dont mean to single anyone out unless they single themselves out if you get what i mean. dont take it to heart what everyone says, everyones been there just dont make an a$$ yourself and watch who you argue with.

sounds like to much back side kissing here lads this is got to be the biggist joke i have rispect boys i havent posted eny bad comments untill branners started on me and im not rowwing with a super mod am just not taking sly comments of peple who dont even know me ..branners look mate if you dont wont to be pissed of then why piss other poeple of all i done was post some pics and you had to go on about some silly typeing on the laptop branners get busy on your car or if its finished start a new supe cos from the sounds of things your letting silly things like typein issus bother you .....now if other members wont to try to turn these words iv written into some thing ther not carry on im not pissed at no one on here wot i am angry about is the childishness of this forem as thay say it only takes one rotten apple to turn the barrel ....good night and peace to all

sounds like to much back side kissing here lads this is got to be the biggist joke i have rispect boys i havent posted eny bad comments untill branners started on me and im not rowwing with a super mod am just not taking sly comments of peple who dont even know me ..branners look mate if you dont wont to be pissed of then why piss other poeple of all i done was post some pics and you had to go on about some silly typeing on the laptop branners get busy on your car or if its finished start a new supe cos from the sounds of things your letting silly things like typein issus bother you .....now if other members wont to try to turn these words iv written into some thing ther not carry on im not pissed at no one on here wot i am angry about is the childishness of this forem as thay say it only takes one rotten apple to turn the barrel ....good night and peace to all

What about my questions????

I trained with Master Sken from 1990 until 2006.