The mkiv Supra Owners Club

some of my new parts from envy

Guest adam b

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look branners i love u man im sorry ill buy you a beer and we make up no jokes please dont ban me COS I LOVE THE SUPE CLUB........and yeah some times i like the couler and some times i wished id stuck to my plans and done it white with red leather and lots of carbon. but its its been done before.aspecilly since iv got the volk gtc,s comin in speciel gold i think that wouldv been nice ... ill still proberly do it white the end of 09 wot does you lads think

look branners i love u man im sorry ill buy you a beer and we make up no jokes please dont ban me COS I LOVE THE SUPE CLUB........and yeah some times i like the couler and some times i wished id stuck to my plans and done it white with red leather and lots of carbon. but its its been done before.aspecilly since iv got the volk gtc,s comin in speciel gold i think that wouldv been nice ... ill still proberly do it white the end of 09 wot does you lads think

I like the colour, just thing a Supe is a little too big to be sprayed in it if you get my drift. Where as lambo is tiny and would fit in your pocket. If you like the lambo colours how about the grey and if im not mistaken their blue.

thats the spirit. anyways, i went through a real dilemma when i sprayed my car, couldnt decide on it. like you said, the white and carbon would have been very common. if you got gold wheels coming then spray the car something dark, the rimz will stand out much more.

Knew this was coming, is he still around to see it?