The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Basingstoke's Epic Failure Meet Sun November 23rd

KamaSupra

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure when and if there will be one, I hope so because these Basingstoke meets are getting a whole lot better from what they used to be! :)

Thats because I started organising them properly :p

We could go for 14th, 21st or 28th Dec? Are we just going to go to Wheatshef or like some of us were talking about- going to that place called what is Frankies or somewhere else? Or shall we just decide a date first and decide where were going later or on the day? I'm free any of these dates.

Discuss..... :D

hiya guys we had a really great time (we were the couple in the ka convertable)

hopefully we will be in the supra next time, its starting to annoy me that its been off the road for so long

cant believe there are so many supras in the area, would be a shame if we didnt meet up more often

as for future dates, we can make any date apart from the 28th, thats our xmas day this year :D

:( Unlikely I can make this. Have one for me!

We always have one for you :p

I Probably wont be there....

A meet without you being there?! Gonna be strange, who's gonna turn up with the new part on thier car like you always do? :search:

I won't be there either, unless someone wants to pick me up from ditch that i end up in after office piss up!!! :p

Just tell me where mate and I'll pick you up as well as silversoop at his house/my sister's old place. If your not too hungover you'll know where we'll be. :D

Just tell me where mate and I'll pick you up as well as silversoop at his house/my sister's old place. If your not too hungover you'll know where we'll be. :D

I'll be in a ditch somewhere between Romsey & Eastleigh. Hopefully will make it home to Eastleigh, if hangover is ok i'll come up but may have to let my girlfriend drive!!!

We always have one for you :p

A meet without you being there?! Gonna be strange, who's gonna turn up with the new part on thier car like you always do? :search:

Oh thanks my taxi man...lol...:D

Yep, 21st is ok for me too...:)