The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Basingstoke's Epic Failure Meet Sun November 23rd

KamaSupra

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is scary isn't it!

Last year, I was driving mine in the snow and you know as you enter Tadley, the road bends to the right, well, my good old N/A went sideways going up the hill!

I was only doing 15 mph!

I needed a new pear of pants after that...lol...:D

Try driving a TT in the rain, it's a whole different experience! :scared:

I couldn't even get my car to move slowly along the road (due to grip) when sat in traffic queue, without it fish tailing - had to pull away in third!!!! Fun though

Thanks for everyone coming, great to see even more new faces! Weather ended up not too bad just really cold. Not a bad turnout! I was thinking not many people would turn up but good to be proved wrong :D How many people are wanting a meet organised for next month or do you want to wait till next year?

Oh no what happened?

Large stone got thrown up by car in front, and at 70+mph no chance of missing it so windscreen is cracked, will have to get it replaced.

Is screen on supra structural? As screen will have to stay cracked to next pay day! lol

I had a good time today, it was a brilliant meet and was good to meet new faces as well as the usuals...:)

I hadn't laughed like that in a long time, I really needed to get out!! :D

Thanks again Dave for giving me a lift, much appreciated...:thumbs: :)

I hope we can do this again next month - like Sabrina suggested maybe a pre-Christmas or post-Christmas??

I'd love to go along to a meet next month. I couldn't make today unfortunately. :(

If it's on 21st Dec I won't be able to make it, otherwise I should be OK.

Not sure when and if there will be one, I hope so because these Basingstoke meets are getting a whole lot better from what they used to be! :)

I hope we can do this again next month - like Sabrina suggested maybe a pre-Christmas or post-Christmas??

Yep, I hope we can do it again next month. There's so many local folks and to be honest, we're pretty useless at meeting up even though we're all within 15 miles of each other!

Yep, I hope we can do it again next month. There's so many local folks and to be honest, we're pretty useless at meeting up even though we're all within 15 miles of each other!

I know, tell me about it! :D

I will hopefully be down to the next one. Today mainly consisted of packing 340 letters (begging) for work :rolleyes::D

You better be! :p :D

Sorry I didn't make it guys, I chickened out of the 1 1/2 hour drive once I saw what the weather had done to the roads round here.

Leaves and bits of tree everywhere - gawd knows what it'd have been like on the way up.

You missed out on a good meet there Ken, it was bright and sunny and a blooming 35 degrees...:innocent: :D