The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TinaRSE

Hi, hope you enjoy it around here, just be carefull of CJ now that he knows your one of his gang, he'll have you parked up in a layby quicker then Dude drives the ladies away with his shirts..... :D ;) :D ;)

Car looks amazing by the way, so why did you buy that Supra ??? What did you have before ??? Whats your plans now for that Supra, show car, personal runner ???? And how much does a car like that cost..........and if its that expensive marry me please.... :hug:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't want to burst your bubbles guys, but the Supra is my hubby's, but he's pc illiterate hence the fact that I joined the site not him :p I'm scared to say this on here but my cars actually an Evo :eek: ;)

He has owned the car for the last 7 years and it used to be a standard white import when he bought it........changed a little since then though :D

The conversions have cost a pretty penny to say the least and the new conversions are set to be just as expensive :looney:

Glad you like the car and we look forward to meeting you guys n girls at some of the meets this year.

I will post up a list of the new conversions very soon, as soon as I can get him to sit down and list them all ;)

Great looking car! Where did that one come from :D I like suprises like these! Great choice with the kit and wheels. Not a great fan of the flip paint, but it doesnt look bad :cool:

Cant wait to see it in the flesh, I hope you guys come to some of the club meets. :thumbs:

Is it Auto/Manaul? Who installed all the engine bits? Is it tuned etc and if so what does it put out? :)

Great looking car! Where did that one come from :D I like suprises like these! Great choice with the kit and wheels. Not a great fan of the flip paint, but it doesnt look bad :cool:

Cant wait to see it in the flesh, I hope you guys come to some of the club meets. :thumbs:

Is it Auto/Manaul? Who installed all the engine bits? Is it tuned etc and if so what does it put out? :)

You sound like a excited child! lol:p

Great spec , what sort of times /top speed has it recorded ??? Max Power were talking about 230++mph , love to see it at TOTB4

Dude :woot:

Well Max Power over estimate everything so we don't claim figures like that! We have only ever done 180mph on the clock but still loads left in it......on our private runway that is ;)

The car revs to 9000 rpm

As for TOTB4 would love to get there and we are trying to as long as the new conversion is ready in time. :D