22 members have voted

1. 1. Which date?

• 22nd November (Saturday)
    • 29th November (Saturday)

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woohoo looks like i got the pet sitter sorted so me and Ann can come.Blackie get this £12 per night b&b sorted mate.Aey this had better not be your bloody shed and a bacon sarnie bud,and not the morge where you work either.:blink::D

I have talked to a mate who owns a small hotel, He said we can book the lot out for a good price

Some of us were stuck behind fifty :D:D

Sorry rich:)

Hehehe, safer then trying to keep up with Speedy Gonzales Wile :p

Anymore suggestions about a Drive about on the Saturday or we just gonna meet up and Eat and get pi**ed n' stuff??

Defo won't be up for a Drive about on the Sunday, will just want to slow drive Home to be honest.

Right, This is all going to be a bit matter of fact. Firstly, Anja, I ballsed up the prices, Dont moan at me. Here we go.

I have sorted out The Strathmore, Web addy is http://www.the-strathmore.co.uk I have managed to knock them down a bit but not like i would of liked. Its £27 for a single and £53 for a double, This includes on suit in every room, Bar and a fat bastard breckfast in the morning, Its a four star place. They have two singles and twelve double rooms, also family rooms if you have kids (Dan and Fi i dont know if your bringing the walking fight club) Have a look at there website or book via phone on 01271 862248 and please ether mention "Blackie" or "The Supra owners club" for the discount. I have told them we are all well behaved so can you be (Buster and Alex) Book quickly as some may have to stay in different hotels. Pm or call me with any questions. THERE IS OFF ROAD PARKING and it is a very very short walk to town but i will piggy back if needs be

THERE IS OFF ROAD PARKING

Is it safe?? No ridiculous speed humps to enter the place or to get to?

Can't book for at least a week as we away this weekend so I am skint, but £53 for a Double Room isn't that bad Blackie. Perhaps I should have a single tho as I snore terribly. ;)

PS: Anyone up for meeting en route early afternoonish?

Edited by keancy (see edit history)

Is it safe?? No ridiculous speed humps to enter the place or to get to?

Can't book for at least a week as we away this weekend so I am skint, but £53 for a Double Room isn't that bad Blackie. Perhaps I should have a single tho as I snore terribly. ;)

No speed bumps, nice entery, alls cool dumfbacke. Anja, why you telling me you snore? Thought Paul was coming ;) Also, im sure a week wont mater Anja

down from portsmouth! hows that down thats across aint it! im 3hrs+ away from there! maybe next year but deffo not this time! sorry :friends:

Shame mate but it was worth me asking

Looks good well done blackie on the discount:)

I will book it up morrow. No josh as he didnt fancy the night on the lash as he suffers terribly with hangovers the next day:d

:D

Right, This is all going to be a bit matter of fact. Firstly, Anja, I ballsed up the prices, Dont moan at me. Here we go.

I have sorted out The Strathmore, Web addy is http://www.the-strathmore.co.uk I have managed to knock them down a bit but not like i would of liked. Its £27 for a single and £53 for a double, This includes on suit in every room, Bar and a fat bastard breckfast in the morning, Its a four star place. They have two singles and twelve double rooms, also family rooms if you have kids (Dan and Fi i dont know if your bringing the walking fight club) Have a look at there website or book via phone on 01271 862248 and please ether mention "Blackie" or "The Supra owners club" for the discount. I have told them we are all well behaved so can you be (Buster and Alex) Book quickly as some may have to stay in different hotels. Pm or call me with any questions. THERE IS OFF ROAD PARKING and it is a very very short walk to town but i will piggy back if needs be

Edited by Blackie (see edit history)

:lol::lol:we are all booked up, and yep I'm having the balcony room hee hee , "flirtatious" chappy at the hotel says there is a new steak house open, called " THE STEAK HOUSE " what do you recon ??? , and blackie he said hope you go again this weekend !!! ????

LOL = Lots of Love " The Wife ":lol:

Were booked aswell.Think we are in the next room to you.The guy comes from the witney area,small world.

You need to ring your self and book the room says Blackie

001) Blackie

1)karolina+Alan

2) DodgyRog + Jen

3) buster + alex as always

4) Supradan + Fiona

5) Wile e coyote + Mandy ROOM BOOKED

6) Lee + vicki

7) Supragaz + jo

8) supra61 + Ann

9) Anja & Paul, deffo interested but not decided

10) Edge + someone else maybe in a celica i guess

11)Supramatt + 1

12) Multics + Damelza

13)Fearless + Shirley

Edited by wile e coyote (see edit history)