The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Loads of brand new high quality parts for sale

bolarbag

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shesha

hi, i am still waitting for the motec and the other parts. u recived your full payment and its almost now a week and u didnt provid me with the shipping tracking number. i emaild u several times and still u didnt give me the tracking number. may i know what is keeping u from shipping my the items.

thanks

Guys i send 3 airplanes a day from Germany down to Kuwait i also fly in and out of there alot i can maybe send it down on a flight if i find out which hotel the lads stay at maybe be a option for you save alot on shipping

What the hell do you do for a living again?:D;) No seriously thanks for the offer,

The motec is back up for sale, the issue is not about delivery of the parts but the fact that the money cannot be guaranteed, partly due to the loophole provided by the bigwigs at paypal:rolleyes:

Do you have the longer Ancilliary belt thats needed to fit the Titan crank pulley i brought from you bud?

No mate, I was going to be using a custom size as I had no air con or mech. water pump, I'm sure it can be ordered via Joe at phr but good luck getting it this year:rolleyes:

still got the Camshaft Oil Seals, and Valve Stem Oil Seals?

Yes mate still have them;)

Do you have the longer Ancilliary belt thats needed to fit the Titan crank pulley i brought from you bud?

They are nothing special mate, or hard to get hold of, just a normal belt, all you need is the right size. I've got one on mine, i'll get the belt length for you if you like?