The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Loads of brand new high quality parts for sale

bolarbag

http://file044b.bebo.com/5/large/2008/09/19/21/1339967026a8926794303l.jpg

Winging its way to a fellow member now:)

Still have these available for Defi Owners, Boost, Fuel Pressure, and the All important EGT,

http://file044b.bebo.com/5/large/2008/09/19/21/1339967026a8926794187l.jpg

http://file044b.bebo.com/5/large/2008/09/19/21/1339967026a8926794067l.jpg

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AFR and EGT:)

Some folk prefer to put their EGT in the DP as it bypasses the turbo, its only a monitor and never a tuning tool for the top folk anyhow, regardless, I still like mine in the runners

The 2ports are useful too, for when a shop wants to use their AFR sensor saves removing yours, rather than relying on most peoples cheapo one;)

I may split, give me another couple of weeks bud

would like pics of:

TRD LSD £450 - how many miles on it? for big or small casing?

PHR Single Intake kit £65 - is this both filter and aluminium intake pipe?

Do-Luck Underfloor Bars(Aluminium) £200 - can you supply pics of this?

PHR Intercooler Pipe, polished and chromed £135 beautiful work again - turbo or inlet side?

TRD LSD £450 - how many miles on it? for big or small casing?

PHR Single Intake kit £65 - is this both filter and aluminium intake pipe? (This is gone mate)

Do-Luck Underfloor Bars(Aluminium) £200 - can you supply pics of this?

PHR Intercooler Pipe, polished and chromed £135 beautiful work again - turbo or inlet side? (Turbo side - the pipe that goes under the chassis leg)

No probs I'll get some more pics up soon:)

How much for the 3" and 4" v-band clamps?

How much for the water wetter?

If you do a break down on the AN fittings i may be interested in some of those.

I will offer £400 for the FULL RACE 4" DP/MP

What is included in the PHR Stage 2 Fuel System? any pics?

Cheers Jamie.

Front Lip is Chris S02, he had 2nd dibbs after Vinie,

How much for the 3" and 4" v-band clamps?

How much for the water wetter?

If you do a break down on the AN fittings i may be interested in some of those.

I will offer £400 for the FULL RACE 4" DP/MP

What is included in the PHR Stage 2 Fuel System? any pics?

Cheers Jamie.

I'll find out how much I paid for the V-band clamps, the water wetter I have 2left, £5quid each plus a few quid postage,

I'm willing to break the AN fittings, before I post them on ebay

I'm not willing to budge on the FR pipework, I priced it too low already imho, and I'm in no rush to sell sorry bud:),

The PHR Stage 2 Fuel system theres everything in there apart from the two fuel pumps,

Our fuel system upgrades are pre-assembled in the box, and are ready to install without any special tools required. The PHR Stage 2 Fuel System includes the PHR 17.5mm (-10AN) ID high-flow fuel rail, Aeromotive EFI fuel pressure regulator, liquid-filled fuel pressure gauge, fully assembled and pressure tested -6AN Stainless Steel braided fuel lines, hi-flow fuel filter(Earls), Siemens 850cc(Actually [email protected]) fuel injectors, PHR quick release injector clips, and all hardware necessary for a complete install(The little FPR stand, Fuel Rail Brackets, e.t.c). We even include a sheet of a space-age polymer used to wrap the fuel pumps to prevent magnetic interference.

The lines go right up to the Fuel tank e.t.c, I wasnt keen on using the twin walbros, would have preferred the dual oem's hence the reason I sold them off, other than that the F.S hasnt been removed from the box, its a complete system though, one of phr's better products;)

Ok no probs, if you decide to drop the price on the exhaust DP/MP or the fuel system let me know.

Still interested intersted in the AN fitting if you do a breakdown.

Jamie:)

Front Lip is Chris S02, he had 2nd dibbs after Vinie,

I'll find out how much I paid for the V-band clamps, the water wetter I have 2left, £5quid each plus a few quid postage,

I'm willing to break the AN fittings, before I post them on ebay

I'm not willing to budge on the FR pipework, I priced it too low already imho, and I'm in no rush to sell sorry bud:),

The PHR Stage 2 Fuel system theres everything in there apart from the two fuel pumps,

Our fuel system upgrades are pre-assembled in the box, and are ready to install without any special tools required. The PHR Stage 2 Fuel System includes the PHR 17.5mm (-10AN) ID high-flow fuel rail, Aeromotive EFI fuel pressure regulator, liquid-filled fuel pressure gauge, fully assembled and pressure tested -6AN Stainless Steel braided fuel lines, hi-flow fuel filter(Earls), Siemens 850cc(Actually [email protected]) fuel injectors, PHR quick release injector clips, and all hardware necessary for a complete install(The little FPR stand, Fuel Rail Brackets, e.t.c). We even include a sheet of a space-age polymer used to wrap the fuel pumps to prevent magnetic interference.

The lines go right up to the Fuel tank e.t.c, I wasnt keen on using the twin walbros, would have preferred the dual oem's hence the reason I sold them off, other than that the F.S hasnt been removed from the box, its a complete system though, one of phr's better products;)