The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Do you let anyone else drive your supe?

movistar

will not allow any kind of woman to drive my supra, last time i lent my mitsubishi fto, full bodykit and all to my friends wife, who knew the car was low and had a bodykit on it, only to come back and tell me she had cracked the front bumper, last and only time i lend a car to a woman, but my best mate has driven my supra, but i drove his skyline also, so now we are even.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont see why everyone is so protective, its only a car.

I understand the worry about kerbing alloys but other than that providing if they are fully comp and legal then whats the issue?

You managed to drive the for the first time without crashing it and you all prob pushed it sooner than you should have. Anyone with respect for you will go no where near their limits in the car.

i let my eldest son drive mine, only becomes he loves it an is paranoid about it as much as me, my middle one is scared of it. They can both legally drive it so i dont have a problem with it, I rarely let my husband drive it as he smashed the front bumper up on the N/A i had before.

idont let any of my mates drive though, there a bunch of idiots.

EXCUSE ME??? I THINK IM THE ONLY MATE YOU LET DRIVE IT AND BORROW IT (recently for a wedding if i remember correctly) AND WHEN DID I BECOME AN IDIOT?? LOL

my wife went shopping in mine 2weeks ago and drove in to the curb head on and cracked my lower lip then this week i let my mate use it and he put it in to a ditch its f--ked now i am looking for a na to put my tt lump in it and all my other bits :bang:

Oops, was your mate insured?