The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dotz Hanzo Alloys

derek300zx

I have had a good think about it and tried to imagine those wheels on different styles of Supra and have come to the conclusion that if put on the right type of Supra they would in fact still look Sh*t!

Some of the worst I have seen I think I would fit square wheels in preference to those however if you really like them then you should just go ahead and .......shoot yourself!

Just an opinion and you have to remember it is your Supra and some people have taste and some don't.

If you're on a budget for wheels. Ultralites are the best bet. For the same sort of money, you can get a set of nurburg jobbies. Look :cool: on a supra.

Whifbitz sells ultralites in proper staggered sizes for the supra. Check the site and get browsing, there are loads to choose from.

Ahh getting personal now, did I say the the supra I seen the wheels on was yours? No. Hell perhaps yours suits them.

But since you've decided to go this route. All I'll say is.. You shoulda gone to specsavers, on both accounts :p

That's fairly reserved of you Marc, well done :p

Yup they are awful, and as theyre Dotz the quality wont be the best. But if you do go for them as stated earlier go fo the upgraded tyre package, then you wont end up with Wang Chung teflon pro's

The lady next door to me owns a dark blue Audi TT with these wheels and Wang Chung woo hoo tyres with audi stickers all over her car. Not a great look in my opinion. :blink:

Those wheels are very nice, BUT, they do not look right on a supra.

They suite more modern looking cars. Your latest Focus ST has similar wheels and suites them very well.

Just because something looks good on the shelf doesn't mean it will look good on specific car. At the same time, something that might look good on a supra, may not look good on something else.

A car is the sum of its components, and they should all flow together.