Black 6sp UK on pistonheads.

lexsum

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shall we flip that coin?

Higher insurance, untraceable service history and undocumented mileage (in a lot of examples), lesser spec (weaker turbos, smaller injectors and fuel pump, chance of missing LSD to name just a few), tacky fog light, poorly done MPH conversion, crappy bits of black plastic on the rear bumper, miss fitting number plates, yellow headlights, poorly fitted JDM body kits, cloth interiors and so on and so on...

brakes also poor, so many JDM's jump on our uk brake setup when given the chance

Uk car has saved me a fair bit of cash modifiying

Well, technically they're not 'UK' brakes, as they were an option in Japan.. but you know with a UK car you're always gonna get them I suppose!

But I was just making a point. There are pro's and cons to either side, you just gotta decide whats more important to you I guess when wanting to buy either model.

Well, technically they're not 'UK' brakes, as they were an option in Japan.. but you know with a UK car you're always gonna get them I suppose!

But I was just making a point. There are pro's and cons to either side, you just gotta decide whats more important to you I guess when wanting to buy either model.

No theres not, UK owners are fools. :p

Uks are better for tuning to BPU. And for some reason I think they look great in Red, unlike the imports!

Get that man a beer :D :friday:

No theres not, UK owners are fools. :p

:stickpoke :D

My 2p is: I wasn't originally looking for a UK specifically, but when it came up at the price it did, I found it hard to ignore! :)

I can see the pros and cons to both, but here's looking forward to more people selling their Supras at the price this guy is after :D

Thats a good price.. probably the lowest figure I've ever seen on here for JDM insurance, is it fully comp?

Certainly refreshing to hear compared to the many £1-2k quotes you usually hear.

Yeah fully comp with my dad as a 2nd driver (he knocks off £100). I also removed protected. I was £530 last year. Thats fully comp with 3 points, no claims, and 10 years bonus. Limited miles though, 4000 per year.