The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blackpool Illuminations

Mrs H

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What date/s would be better for you, as we've got a good while to organise why don't we get an idea of when people can't do it and then go for a favourable date. Or am I being backwards?:blink:

Vicki x

Its a nightime thing so anytimes ok for me, if everyone sets off earlier than i can get there i,ll meet you all where ever your eating before going through the lights, assuming food is involved like last years :D

Cheers

-Ian-

Ooo yes, that would mean I could go in a supra too. :)

I'll keep an eye on any planned dates for this. I seriously could be tempted as I've not been to Blackpool in years, and I don't think I've ever been to seen the illuminations.

Its a nightime thing so anytimes ok for me, if everyone sets off earlier than i can get there i,ll meet you all where ever your eating before going through the lights, assuming food is involved like last years :D

Food has a large persuasive power over me too.... :)

:)Does any one fancy Red Lion Pub for food but we will have to be out for 8.30pm to 9.00pm for people with children

Why not go to the Ribble Pilot??

Huge car park, nice atmosphere and two for one. That place last year pi$$ed me off a bit with them telling us to leave as we had our 4 year old with us.

Just a suggestion.....;)

Huge car park, nice atmosphere and two for one. That place last year pi$$ed me off a bit with them telling us to leave as we had our 4 year old with us.

Just a suggestion.....;)

Ah good post H, that would be good too. We could head into the illuminations from the other direction, through Lytham etc.

It was a bit of a nightmare trying to stay together from the motorway to the Red Lion last year.

Just a suggestion.....;)

Ah good post H, that would be good too. We could head into the illuminations from the other direction, through Lytham etc.

It was a bit of a nightmare trying to stay together from the motorway to the Red Lion last year.

In principle that's a good idea, although the year before we tried to go from South to North, and there was quite a wait to get through. mainly because the M55 traffic is trying to join at the same point. However in 2005 there was no traffic at all :search:

Mike

In principle that's a good idea, although the year before we tried to go from South to North, and there was quite a wait to get through. mainly because the M55 traffic is trying to join at the same point. However in 2005 there was no traffic at all :search:

Mike

I suppose there is nothing stopping us all coming back out of Preston and doing the north - south run.

I would like to get a date on this but at the moment I am not optimistic about our chances of having the car working as it is back in the garage again........FFS!!

H.

Guest Killer Heels
Can't do the week-end of the 11th September....the WAGS are going to London:nana::nana::nana:

What about the last week-end of September?

Vicki

6 more sleep :D:d:d:d:d

I cant wait

I think we are free the last weekend in Sept

K x

Can't do the week-end of the 11th September....the WAGS are going to London:nana::nana::nana:

What about the last week-end of September?

Vicki

We can do this! we can do any weekend!

Ribble Pilot sounds like a good idea for food and to all meet up for the convoy as well.

I've warned London that the WAGS are coming and the've called in the National Guard and are going to board up all of the key areas for protection;)

Wrong thread I know, but any news on pancakes?

So are we going for the last weekend the 27th September then ? Can no one make a decision FFS!! Lol....:D:d

Ooooo whose got his knickers in a twist ;) I vote for 27th September unless anyone has any objections.

Ste you could always make the decison for us;) You know what women are like, if we get too many choices our brains explode:d

Vicki x

FFS husband been on my laptop agan!