The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blackpool Illuminations

Mrs H

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, yes it was a great night. Nice to see you all once again, looking forward to the christmas do.

Your friendly "+1" ;)

LOL @ +1.....:D

I had a great night last night. Wasn't much fun being at the front as there is a certain amount of pressure not to go the wrong way and I forgot the tom tom......:rolleyes: It must have been good to be at the back and watching peoples faces as 14 Supes rolled by....:)

Was great to meet some new faces but by the end of the night I was a bit confused about who was who......:D Everything went well but I did sh!t myself when the blue lights came after us.....:innocent:

I particularly enjoyed our magic roundabout moment coming out of Morrisons. I did actually do the second and third laps deliberately just to see the look on some peoples faces......:D

H.

I'd just like to say thanks for making me feel welcome! It was my first meet and the sight and sound of that many supras was pretty awesome!

The highlight of the night for me was, as we were driving through the lights, a bloke who was walking along with his wife stopped gave an appricative nod of the head, turned to his Mrs and with an all knowing confidence says "yeah........skylines" :giveup:

I look forward to being able to make it to the Christmas bash!:D

Hi guys, yes it was a great night. Nice to see you all once again, looking forward to the christmas do.

Your friendly "+1" ;)

Welcome Newbie
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_grin.gif
Lol.......:D

Had a great time last night, good to meet some new Peep's and catch up with usual faces.

I was at the back and when the road bent round and you could see all the sup's in a line it looked great:d

Thanks to every one who turned up;)

i had a good time was nice to meet you all. mrs H ya little lad want that bad was quite funny in the pub :D i took a few photos but iv just lost them while loading them on to the laptop :(

i was nearly folling asleep on the way home but woke me self up when i noticed i had a copper following me home for about half an hour. well im defently up for meeting up with you lot again at some point.

Had a good time too. Sorry I didn't speak to as many peeps as normal. Apologies for stalling a few times through the lights. Defo bring the Auto aero next year. RPS carbon Carbon is not good my leg still aches LOL. :D

I noticed that you were having problems with it Ian.....:)

It was quite funny seeing you Kangaroo in down the front of blackpool :D