The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra at hyper sr for single upgrade

j80leo

Thanks all for your concerns it worries me when ever i take my car anywhere for work ,it is always a gamble on who ever you choose to look after your p&j i will keep you all posted.

Havard i might take you up on the brew next time and COD4 now your talking

Good luck

What is the custom manifold b.t.w and are you only running one 44mm WG?

sorry fella i do not know what manifold paul is using at the moment:(

• 2 weeks later...
Seems odd that nobody else there noticed the sort of stuff he did to you car (and others) but maybe he worked behind a curtain... if he was truly the only rogue element there then it will be interesting to see how things are from now on.

There was a few things that happened to be honest. I don't know who did the work, but it was stuff like:

saying he "took it down the road for a good few miles and it was feeling great" - when the odometer hadn't moved.

telling me the harness for the EDFC was a little long and needed trimming and I'd have a days delay on getting my car back, only to find out it had just been wrapped around the engine mount.

Telling me he didn't have my locking wheel nut because they make sure it all goes back in car when they take it off - for me to go up there and find it within 30 seconds of walking in.

There's more, but it's a bit pointless now.