The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JAE 2008 Extra tickets

DamanC

Hi guys, Just a quick heads up.

I have had numerous PM's from people that were too late to purchase advance JAE tickets and as a result have kind of missed out. Because of this I have decided to open the 'ticket hotline' up for a very short period of time. I am however just checking with the organisers this is ok as Cutting it fine is not the word.

The time window, provided everything is ok, is going to be from some point tonight to this wednesday night 23.59. Payment is via Paypal only and I will post full details once I get the go ahead. BBQ payments will be available too.

Above was the plan but due to cut off dates etc we cannot guarantee you guys will get your tickets in time :(

However, tickets are available on the gate. If you get tickets on the gate you will still be able to park on the club stand and participate in all the activities as if you brought tickets in advance :)

If you are definitely going to come and pay on the gate then I need you to add your name to the list at the bottom of this thread. You need to post your username and your real name so that I can get your names ready for the club landyards which I must say are a little funky ;) this year. I will keep it updated as things go on.

BBQ and drinks payment is however still going ahead. This is available up until wednesday 27th August 23.59. The cost is the same as before, £15. This includes food throughout the weekend cooked on the BBQ (burgers, sausages, bacon, vegetarian options , cheese, rolls and sauce) and a selection of drinks inc cans of beer, cider, coke, orange and a few mixers that come in plastic bottles.

For anyone that wants in on the BBQ and drinks then you need to do the following;

PayPal £15 pp to the club PayPal account (PayPal account is [email protected]) with "JAE BBQ" as the reference.

You then need to send me a PM entitled JAE BBQ Payment with the following info;

Your username(s)

Your real name(s)

Any PayPal reference/email/etc details you are given when paying so I can tie-up who's paid with what payment

Exactly what you've paid (e.g. £30 for 2 people or £15 for 1 person)

Once payment is confirmed, Ill add you to the original ticket thread BBQ + Drink Paid list.

For those of you that have already paid, I am just waiting for the tickets to arrive with me and then they can go out. In the mean time you can start PMing me your address's in the below template. If you cant follow these instructions, and believe me some of you can't ;) then there will probably be a faff up with your tickets and they wont be sent to you in time.

Subject - JAE 2008 [username] Address

Message - [username]

[How many tickets]

[Full address]

Go! :)

The pay on the gate Attendees

1. Supra Chick \ Nakita (Daman's better half)

Edited by DamanC (see edit history)

Pay At Gate

2. Pete_TT / Pete Willetts (+1 passenger)

3. Ben Cassar Torreggiani (With Pete_TT)

4. Multics / Stavros Theodoridis

5. Damelza Robertson (With Multics)

6. Trig - Adam

7. Supra_Surj - Surj (only coming Sunday)

8. Steve Curtis (With Surj) ;)

Sky Insurance will be there.. we are giving you guys some money to spend on beer etc.. but we'll be there drinking the beer to so we'll see how that works out!

6 staff going..

Ollie

Jason

Graham

Danny

Luke

Sam

Jae is on his honeymoon so wont be there..

Big boss man may come on Saturday to check up on us though!

We're participating in the 5 aside footy as well...

I'll be there Friday afternoon, the other guys will arrive Friday evening. We'll probably disappear when sober on Sunday morning

Cant wait.. see you all there!

Ollie

Pay At Gate

2. Pete_TT / Pete Willetts (+1 passenger)

3. Ben Cassar Torreggiani (With Pete_TT)

4. Multics / Stavros Theodoridis

5. Damelza Robertson (With Multics)

6. Trig - Adam

7. Supra_Surj - Surj (only coming Sunday)

8. Steve Curtis (With Surj)

9. Sassiegirl / Zandra Latham

10. Barry Latham (With Sassiegirl)

11. Dr_Doom / Rob Fryer

12. Craig Burns (With Dr_Doom)