The mkiv Supra Owners Club

94 'M' Toyota Supra GZ Aerotop TT - 57k miles - BPU + loads more!

Pabs

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bless - cheers mate!

I don't think I can let it go that cheap... I'm hoping they was closer to the reserve, but because nobody else bid up, it didn't show in the final price. £9k is the lowest I can let it go for now.... think the ex and I have worked out a plan that will work for both of us, so we know how much dosh we need. We'll see what happens!

if this was not an aerotop and auto my mate would have bought this

so basically, if it was a totally different car then - wicked, cheers!

Aerotops are rare, and all aeros are auto's (unless 6-speed conversion completed) - someone will buy it! :)

I am about to purchase an aero tomorrow but its only a N/A. If I had got the money I would of had yours instead believe me. My plan is to TT convert mine as I already have a Black TT and dont want to loose that awsome power. So two sups for now, a summer and winter car. Shame the wife wont let me keep them both.

Hope you get what you are looking for its worth way more but I guess your situation is a Needs Must.

GOOD LUCK

thanks mate, but unfortunately ANY supra is a no-go :(

Issues purely on practicality - I cannot fit any of my band gear in the car, so cannot take this or any supra to gigs. I need a very cheap car that I can sling anywhere and chuck all sorts of stuff in it without worrying. Otherwise I'd be keeping this car!!!

The whole car situation is depressing me beyond believe, I tell ya. Dropping the price to try and get a sale, selling what is essentially my dream car :( Rather not think about it if at all possible! But alas, I really need the money now :(

Last meet was my "last" meet - but I MAY be there sunday :)

The whole car situation is depressing me beyond believe, I tell ya. Dropping the price to try and get a sale, selling what is essentially my dream car :( Rather not think about it if at all possible! But alas, I really need the money now :(

Last meet was my "last" meet - but I MAY be there sunday :)

Somebody is going to get a real bargain here. I really feel for you bud as that is exacly my dream car. As I said before if I had the money I would have it in a heartbeat. I cannot believe you are having so much trouble selling it at that price, its a bloody steel.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.