The mkiv Supra Owners Club

94 'M' Toyota Supra GZ Aerotop TT - 57k miles - BPU + loads more!

Pabs

Been keeping my eye on this for over a week now. Shame my evo hasnt sold or I'd already be round with the cash.

Virtually identical to my old one which is just what I want. Wish I'd never of sold up last year, havnt found any car to compare to the supra yet... Yes, I know you all told me but at the time I fancied a change :lol:

Hope it sells for you mate, and I hope it doesnt so when mine goes I can buy it :)

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but generally only scammers and time wasters bid on a car of this value. If you put it on as a classified people do still watch the ad giving you an idea of interest. The counter is also a good clue as to how much interest your ad is having. The classified ad runs for a month and is only payable once in that month instead of 4 times. Watchers isn't that big a clue to how much interest there is especially as its linked from here, your mates will all be watchers but will not be buyers if you catch my drift. It'll also cut down on the ridiculous amount of "whats your reserve mate" questions you get plagued with.

yeh, I know mate. The house situation is just continually playing on both of our minds, and I'm sure she is eager to get her money and leave, especially seeing the house prices drop another 25% in the next year. I'm holding out as long as possible, but it's hard to figure out how to get people interested if nobody is viewing or talking serious £££.

If I had a spare £9k I'd buy it off you til you had some cash to buy it back. Unfortunately I've got a range rover too many cars and the aristo is a do I or don't I keep it car. One thing I will say is this. I am now in rented accommodation and it for me is a very good place to be right now with the market heading south. Have you considered selling up completely and renting until next year when it all sorts itself out and then buy back in rather than struggling. Plus side is you keep the car until next year and try and sell in an actual summer? The other point I will make is this. There has been no car, and that includes this single turbo aristo that has come close to matching the appeal of my old BPU+ aerotop supra in black. I've been through many cars and this aristo is the closest to making me feel good enough but still not GOOD. You'll regret selling it you really will and you will pine for it for years.

If I had a spare £9k I'd buy it off you til you had some cash to buy it back. Unfortunately I've got a range rover too many cars and the aristo is a do I or don't I keep it car. One thing I will say is this. I am now in rented accommodation and it for me is a very good place to be right now with the market heading south. Have you considered selling up completely and renting until next year when it all sorts itself out and then buy back in rather than struggling. Plus side is you keep the car until next year and try and sell in an actual summer? The other point I will make is this. There has been no car, and that includes this single turbo aristo that has come close to matching the appeal of my old BPU+ aerotop supra in black. I've been through many cars and this aristo is the closest to making me feel good enough but still not GOOD. You'll regret selling it you really will and you will pine for it for years.

That's not a bad angle Brian.

Can you make that work Paul? Really feeling for you bud. Horrid situation. :(

If I rent the house out, there is a whole load more £££ involved because I'd need to find somewhere to rent myself, and from what I've seen so far, they are all sh*t-tips and would cost me almost the same cost as it would for me to keep the mortgage myself. (I'd need to get an agency involved because my new job is going to push me quite hard I think)

Plus I'd probably need to sell all furniture as I'd not want it wrecked by lodgers, but wouldn't be able to take it with me because it'd all be too big for me.

Essentially, what I want to do, is to get the ex out and sorted, and get a lodger for the spare-room. I think I could do it that way and survive quite well. but there is no knowing until i'm there!

crap - even worse mate. House has been valued at 30k less than we paid for it a year ago tomorrow.

We're tied in on a fixed mortgage, so early repayment fee's. Plus solicitors fees etc.... stand to lose around 45k between us.

Not really an option.

LAST FEW HOURS ON EBAY!!!!!

Got some more interest off-line now, but I'm not going to say anything as I don't want to jinx my luck! :(

Damn - it's already at 7k:( I was going to place a last minute sneeky bid during the last few seconds of the auction but it's already 3k over what I was going to bid:innocent:

I'm joking - 5k was my limit
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_grin.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.