The mkiv Supra Owners Club

94 'M' Toyota Supra GZ Aerotop TT - 57k miles - BPU + loads more!

Pabs

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry folks, unless things get really desperate, the car will be going as is now - obviously the seats are a very good selling point though!

Can't believe that the seats are only 3 weeks old and I'm having to sell up! :( :( :(

Thanks Andy. I'll try and stick around - the Supra IS still one of my dream cars (apart from the obvious Porsches etc) and probably the only one within my reach.

If I find a way to keep it, I will. I've done so much in such a short time I really don't want to end up selling it and driving some shed around!

Just gutted for you - tbh i wish i had a place for two cars - as would have it back it a flash...

Anyone want any information or confirmation of the perfectionist that Paul is about his cars please feel free to give me a shout

Good luck m8 and sorry to here the personal reason behind the sale etc

real nice looking car mate, if it was manual then i would be interested SHAME, hope you get your asking price looks well worth it.

Thanks mate. Manual Aerotop TT's were never made, so you'll be very hard pushed to find one - there are a few about that have had replacement gboxes or engines tho, but only a handful!

Just gutted for you - tbh i wish i had a place for two cars - as would have it back it a flash...

Anyone want any information or confirmation of the perfectionist that Paul is about his cars please feel free to give me a shout

Good luck m8 and sorry to here the personal reason behind the sale etc

Thanks Paul - really REALLY am gutted I have to sell, but needs must :(

NO what you doing?! You can't sell her!!!! You'l regret it... Such a stunning motor, hope my aerotop soon looks half as good as yours. Hope you find a way of keeping hold of her really do...

Thanks mate. I REALLY thought things were fixed between me and the missus, but again she kept it all to herself and it boiled up, then when I asked the sh*t hit the fan :(

I need to prepare for the money->drain onslaught that will be the division of assets.:blink:

Thanks! It's on PH as well, so we'll see what interest I get. Certainly not many GZ Aeros for sale - I think there is only 1 other!

Will consider PX's too, and I forgot to mention Tax/MOT so will update the ad.

Had some tw*ts on PH already... why do they bother to message me the following:

"don't sell it man, race it man, nos it man... my mob number is 07XXXXXXXX"

WTF???

On a side note, I've worked out that a part-ex must be of no more than about 4k in value, although if it is the right car then I may be able to squeeze a bit more. Ideally looking for a mk3 ibiza or something along those lines.

Thanks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.