The mkiv Supra Owners Club

94 'M' Toyota Supra GZ Aerotop TT - 57k miles - BPU + loads more!

Pabs

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Took the car out for a drive tonight as I needed to visit someone, and I must say it is going to be VERY hard to see this car go :( I loved the drive, cruising on motorway, a few back roads....

Anyway - looks like some serious interest from someone now, so the car could be going abroad. Will keep everything quiet at the moment, but I'll see how things go and if/when deposit is received I will update this ad.

That said of course, if anyone else is seriously interested speak now, or you'll miss out!

BUMP!

Buyer having financial difficulties at the moment, I'd love to hold the car for him as he is really keen, and seems to be a real enthusiast so I know it's going to a good home.

However, I really need the money so I'm bumping in case anyone else is interested!

Ta

Funny - a lot of people I speak to say that, but yet nobody buys it ?!?!

Lol - just messing mate - I take it as a compliment! It's a lovely car, and I really wouldn't be selling if I didn't have to.

I must be a bit of a poser or something - I absolutely love going for a drive at dusk/evening with the roof off! Tis a great feeling :) Shame that my next car won't be a convertible though.

Folks,

I WILL listen to offers from you - however - I'm not going to play a guessing game! You contact me, and say £XXX, then I'll consider it. DON'T ask me to put a figure on the lowest acceptible price - because realistically the lowest I WANT to accept is the price it is up for... but you don't always get what you want :(

thanks Jurgen! lol.... not much I can do about it now though, but if I didn't have a good offer on the table at that time, I probably would have! Unfortunately the car is still available (although still 1 possible interested party) but I can't afford to hang around for too long, as it would seem my ex-girlfriend is moving out next month - and I REALLY need to afford that mortgage myself!

Let me re-phrase my last statement - SENSIBLE OFFERS please!

You can clearly see the starting price, and current price. I've not responded to a few people - offers of 5-6k ish are not even worth reading!!! You can barely get a TT for that, let alone an aero, with this sort of spec!

I might consider stripping some bits off the car if I have to, perhaps some of the bling etc.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.