The mkiv Supra Owners Club

18" Racing Sparco Wheels & tyres - sold

Lbm

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

News just in. Apparently Salvador Dali was a full time hand-self-lover, who managed to paint a few pictures in what little time he had to spare from his onerous, onanistic activities. There's more. He would mix his output with his paint. So that settles that. He didn't do watercolours and he didn't use oil. He used his own home-made recipe. It also explains why his paintings had a peculiar off-white colour and why his mother disapproved of his work. This raises all sorts of questions. Did he switch hands to paint during times of stress? Was he thanked for this early attempt at re-cycling. What did his nude model, the Benedictine nun, Sister Dolores make of his unconventional hand movements from behind the easel. How did he explain the musty smell of his paintings to the curator at the Prada Museum? I didn't sleep well last night.

£345 inc delivery

Love your bumping techniques, they have been making me laugh. :D

I see you're a man who appreciates quality :D

Nice wheel's though, I think you should keep them and spray them white.

They were originally white. Then I refurbed them a few years back and had them painted in the silver :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi fans and mum.

Amazing Wheels Sale now on here:

Postcode WD18 ### for those with satnav

For those with iphone, text THOSE WHEELS ARE CHEAP I KNOW and a Lear Jet will arrive at your present location within 17 seconds and whisk you away.

For those with neither satnav nor an iphone, goodbye, you've let your family down, you've let yourself down. You are a loser. But then you knew that already. You won't be going to heaven. Have a nice weekend.

Don't blame me, I don't make up these rules, I just tell it how it is, buddy.

Anyway, back to this incredible wheel buying opportunity.

I've even promised to wear my banana hat on your arrival.

Remember £345 inc delivery and £345 collection (if I like your face)

Be good to your neighbour and his completely out of control Big Dog.

Best

Lbm, or to my friends- Lbm

• 2 weeks later...

Hello self-loathing, freeloading, failed Losers and excellent all round chaps.

Did you have a good war? Shoot any Germans?

Did you remember to pull your life savings out of Bradford & Bingley and put them on Bottler Brown to win in the 3.30 steeplechase at Doncaster like I told you to?

Good. Now that your future is financially secure, have you decided what to do with your spare time this week? Well, you can do that Anger Management course (where they teach you how to sit calmly in a straightjacket) in the afternoon and still have time for a pedicure and a bowl of pedigree chum before loping orf down to LBM's "Wheels For Sale" thread for your weekly fix of bumps, good conversation, 18" Wheel buying opportunities and fantastic music (ok, one out of four if I was to be brutally honest, which I’m not).

So, have a good kip tonight, treat yourself to a wash, paying particular attention to those pesky armpits and other damp areas that I am too well-bred or in bred to name. I know all about pheremones but I think you can take it to extremes.

Goodbye Friend

NEW PRICE

£335 incl delivery to UK mainland

£310 collection only

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.