94 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you have

• Ridox
    • Do Luck

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been through 3 do-lucks now. Trust me, you don't need the hassle.

On the other hand, I think the ridox is a little too smily and I don't like the way the indictors hang. If money wasn't an issue, I'd buy the do-luck and have it modified to be slightly higher and retain the look.

Im on my 3rd Bomex now:(

I picked do luck but I've just bought a bomex from someone on the forum so my stock bumper and active spoiler will be for sale... let me know if thats the route you take ;)

Thanks Lynz:)

I voted Do luck but I now think that the Ridox looks better.....;)

Just because you want a Do Luck mate:p

Neither...

Stock or Stillen... :)

If it was my first bumper I was buying, I would in hinesight gone for stillen due to the quality but I think its a little out of my price range now unfortunately:(

Stock bumper mate, or maybe bullbar with your luck:d

save your money, go stock and do your TT conversion;)

There is already one black supra in Shrewsbury with a Riddox bumper as well....lol

:D

Black with Ridox, really? Not seen that. Does it look good;)

Here we go again:d Having spoken to Pete the Stillen has not only forced its way into play but may now be favourite:)

Some points Gav and others made regarding its strength and practicality has been taken on board and the more I look at it the more I like it:)

Here we go again:d Having spoken to Pete the Stillen has not only forced its way into play but may now be favourite:)

Some points Gav and others made regarding its strength and practicality has been taken on board and the more I look at it the more I like it:)

Good man :)

Good man :)

You supe is tempting me to go stock with the active spoiler but dont think it'll work with the skirts.

Im popping over to petes tomorrow morning after going to CW's so I might see you over there mate:)

Well, the decision has been made, well a bit more than that really:d Popped over to petes this morning, after going to CW's to pick up some pads, to have a look at his Stillen. And took it home with me:)

Bigs thanks to Pete, the quality is so superior to Fibre Glass. Also thanks to those who suggested it , and Alex and Burna for the heads up:) And of course to g-nemie and magictourch for coming along:)

Pics will follow once its been sprayed and fitted which wont be long:)

I'll fit it with the help of my mechanic mate:) Done a few others on supras. Its pretty easy:) I need to get the side markers to go onto it. Got any spare;)

If you're ever over here Im sure I could arrange to get it fitted:)

Good choice mate, was good to see you bunch of hobbits yesterday, nice little mini meet :)

Still disapointed you didn't come along in your pink dressing gown :( If I was selling the bumper I would have knocked some cash off if you had danced for me in it :D