Stuliet

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As promised:

Packed in plenty of bubble wrap with some cardboard to protect the fins.

^^ Watch out for these, I can't imagine anyone wants these getting sucked into their engine. I poked my fingers through there and picked out a few more lying on the bottom of the inside.

Weight ~5.6kg

Pretty nice looking I/C.

Give them a quick wash out with hot soapy water if there are any bits of swarf visible. They will be from dressing the pipe stub welds. I'll do the other 5 myself before shipping, as I normally do, but wanted these to go out ASAP. the other 5 are with me Wednesday I am reliably told. The cores are fine now they are back using the old furnace :)

It's much easier with the bumper, but possible with it on and the undertray and arch liner out on the drivers side. Safer for the IC fins with the bumper off though. TIP: Leave the protective card on the rear side until it's in situ. Fit with the air duct fitted to the IC already.

Nice tips Chris. Thanks. :)

All the rest of the I/C's are here with me now, those yet to receive theirs please check your e-mail or PM status, thanks. I want a final address confirmation where someone can sign for the coolers on either Monday or Tuesday. A work address is fine. as it's been a while I would rather have a heads up delivery addresses now I can safely say when they will be with you, just in case someone is away, moved or it's more convenient to deliver elsewhere. Thanks for your patience.

I hate to say this but Im gunna.

Sent Chris an email on Saterday, bank transfer on Monday, SMIC arrived today.

Its a thing of beauty, been cerressing it, mind you that was after playing with the white foamy things for a couple of hours, (man of simple pleasures).

Chris was a hero through all this, smoothest deal I have ever had.

Smiling even more.

Bob.

• 2 weeks later...