• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1. Stuliet

2. Ewen

3. AndyT

Good God. I tried to hold off for future dates. Just don't tell the Missus.

I know mine's crap, but since I don't "give it some" all the time, I was holding off for the elusive 3rd person. Plus I'm going for CW's brake system in 6 months or so. It makes sense to get it right. I'm also sure Matt at AFR will agree too, he'll be fitting it. :D

Edit: Let me know asap how to get this paid.

Sure, provided you don't tell my wife how mch I am spending on the car - she keeps asking and I deny everything. I have even agreed to go on holiday with her mum and two sisters as a penance for all the car & bike stuff I am doing

Sure, provided you don't tell my wife how mch I am spending on the car - she keeps asking and I deny everything. I have even agreed to go on holiday with her mum and two sisters as a penance for all the car & bike stuff I am doing

You and me both mate. :D

Also, if you know someone who wants a tuned 03 blade 4500 on clock for 4.5 to 5k let me know.

Cheers mate.

Now the interest is confirmed I am faxing Germany to confirm current pricings, no doubt things have gone up, but I am hoping not too much. They should get back to me today, so long as I can turn a reasonable profit I will be going ahead with this, and if anyone else wants to join it's not a problem.

G'on then, I'll take one. Don't actually have a Supra at the moment, but maybe I can just stare at the IC and get all misty eyed while I wait.

You are going to spend £600+ for something that you do not actually own yet. :blink:

Fail to see the logic unless your new Supra is on a boat as we speak? I hope you buy a TT.

You're not related to Nizam are you? ;)

You are going to spend £600+ for something that you do not actually own yet. :blink:

Fail to see the logic unless your new Supra is on a boat as we speak? I hope you buy a TT.

You're not related to Nizam are you? ;)

He he, I know, a bit odd. Was going to wait until a Supra arrived - Jurgen is looking for me - but seen a few hints that these SMICs might be in limited supply, so thought best to order now. I figure just keep it packaged and if things don't work out I can try to sell it back to someone on here.

And yes, it'll be a TT, ideally similar to my last one, but without the fence shaped dent in it.

No relation to Nizam that I know of!

OK, if I get 4 firm none refundable deposits of 150 UK pounds I can do the SMIC's at 698 UK pounds each plus 12.80 carriage to UK mainland addresses. No VAT to pay. Delivery time will be ABOUT 6 to 7 weeks from getting all 4 deposits cleared in my account. How does that leave things? Less than 4 is a none starter, and that's a rock bottom price, any less and I can't make a viable margin.

Thanks for the interest.

Chris, I'm certainly interested - and have money ready to go - but as previously mentioned I don't actually have a Supra to fit the SMIC to yet! Can you give me some idea of whether you'll be doing any future run of these, I've seen a post to suggest you won't be.

Obviously it'd make more sense for me to order one when I actually have a car, but if this is the final run then put me down for one.

Also, did you get my email on this subject? Surprised to never hear back from you. :(

Having a few issues at home with my mother very ill, so i am behind on e-mails and having to ignore most PM's, sorry. It is a struggle getting an order for 4 together, so if this buy founders I will probably give up on trying again. If it goes ahead I would have to wait to get a further order for another 4 together. My supplier considers even 4 to be doing me a favour, they like to tool up for at least 6 really.