The mkiv Supra Owners Club

which would you choose???? and why????

Guest cordell

If your talking about the on in your avatar, it looks much better value than those & it's a 98 vvti, and how long ago did you pay that, as that might have bearing too.

Cheers mate...:) ;)

I bought the Supe in December of last year and couldnt fault it until my gearbox decided it had enough not long after i bought her! :rolleyes: :(

I prefer the black one, but for that money I would be holding out for a VVTi.

Like Razza said, mileage is low. Average miles would be 120 - 150. You should look at the condition though as my 104,000 facelift Supra was in miles miles better condition than my 58,000 mile UK Supra. The Jap spec car looked to have done half the mileage of the UK one, and probably had.

I wouldn't go for either...also look out that black one has had it's rear arches cut off thats why it's rusting.

So many better ones out their..just keep looking, the key is dont buy the first thing you see just because you love supra's.

good luck!

for an extra 5.5k your getting a top notch single;) now how much would it cost you to get yours to this level ??? am sure its more than 5.5k

Yeh, i wanted a single tbh Jurgen but it was way out of my price range unfortunetly...:(

I think for a single turbo conversion, you're looking at a good solid 15k i would of thought...:(