The mkiv Supra Owners Club

God

AlexJames

Because we are aware of our spirituality we know there is something else, and the great truth is that there is. As with you I cannot prove it but I have had the evidence

I am sorry, we do not know if there is anything else, we HOPE there is something else. your second sentence does not make sense, in one breath you contradict yourself. If you have tangible evidence there is something after this life, I would be the first one to sign up.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I am to be truely honest I believe in god, only because the thought of dying and going nowhere scares the cr@p out of me.

And that is what religions thrive on, because you HOPE that there is something after this. What if they were all wrong and god didn't exsist. Dont forget it wasn't so long ago we were worshiping the sun gods.!!

I am sorry, we do not know if there is anything else, we HOPE there is something else. your second sentence does not make sense, in one breath you contradict yourself. If you have tangible evidence there is something after this life, I would be the first one to sign up.

No contradiction. I cannot prove it to you. I have had my evidence, not that I was seeking it at that time. I have since sought and been given further evidence.

But anyone who seeks the evidence will be provided with it.

I believe there is something not really a god but an awesome power/energy to start all this sh*t that we see around us off,

I believe that all religion as we kno it is an absolute con made up by men many centuries ago in power to keep them there,

If we were as gullable today as what we were back then - the government would have blamed jesus for high oil prices, buddha for our obesity crisis and allah that earthquake over in china the other day

Now they just blame it on Nuclear weapons and this new phenomenon Global Warming:)

Anyway too much for a Friday Afternoon - lets hope I dont meet the big man anytime soon - have a good weekend!:D

No contradiction. I cannot prove it to you. I have had my evidence, not that I was seeking it at that time. I have since sought and been given further evidence.

Whoooaa! You've certainly started early sunshine!!I'll have whatever you've been taking;)

haha just messing!!

If I am to be truely honest I believe in god, only because the thought of dying and going nowhere scares the cr@p out of me.

:yeahthat:

Plus I've been to a baby's funeral and refuse to believe that the short life she had was everything for her.

true is the saying your a long time dead , and with the amount that have gone before me , id imagine either up or down is going to be pretty full.

im not the religious type , but jesus hasn't bothered coming back just yet , maybe hes seen the cost of fuel , i was going to say living but he makes his own food from what i can remember

I would be interested to here what evidence you have, Is there a god, and if there is, is there an afterlife? Many have talked about evidence, but it all points to nothing.

I am not religious, and the fact that religion is so grossly corrupt should not be presented as evidence that their is no God/Higher Power/Great Spirit.

I do not believe that there is an afterlife as such but your spirit is around long before and long after you join or leave the earth plane.

there is alot of proof of the bible stories in the world if people took the time to look, its just sometimes i feel people dont look... or maybe its easier not to because its un-comfortable to think about it?

Theoretically (if you're gonna believe the bible) then when you die you just cease to be and that's it, no afterlife.

true is the saying your a long time dead , and with the amount that have gone before me , id imagine either up or down is going to be pretty full.

im not the religious type , but jesus hasn't bothered coming back just yet , maybe hes seen the cost of fuel , i was going to say living but he makes his own food from what i can remember

Excellent, really. Not much makes me belly laugh but this one was really good!

Isn't that why religion was invented a few millennia ago? The thought of this being all there is to life making people feel too small and vulnerable, so they invented a 'higher being'.

Because we are aware of our mortality we believe that there is something else, the sad truth is there isn't. I cannot prove it and religion cannot prove there is a heaven. At the end of the day we are a collection of organs bound together in a nice covering running on electrical impulses firing between the neurons in our brain.

:yeahthat:

And that is what religions thrive on, because you HOPE that there is something after this. What if they were all wrong and god didn't exsist. Dont forget it wasn't so long ago we were worshiping the sun gods.!!

If the Egyptians can change their entire religion, albeit for a short period of time, from being polytheistic to practically monotheistic, then it all sounds a bit too convenient for me.

You're all in for a big surprise I can tell you.

Details and proof needed please :D

I'd be thinking.... I wish I'd have bought the turbo version instead of the N/A so people would stop FU CK ING asking me "Is it a turbo?."

Just tell them it's a TT and have done with it dude. Open the bonnet and not many people will prove you wrong unless they have experience of Supras. I have to point out my turbos to most of my mates anyway! :)

Ecclesiastes 9:5

Find me a scripture that says you'll go to heaven or hell....

Ecclesiastes 9:5 "The living know they will die, but the dead know nothing. Dead people have no more reward and people forget them."

"Throughout the whole bible when it talks about the dead or people who are dead it is talking about people who dont believe in Jesus...

If you dont believe in Jesus you cannot get into heaven.

John 3: 16, For God so loved the world that he have his only one (jesus)that who ever believes in him shall not die but have eternal life...

When the robber on the left of jesus died on the cross jesus said to him, "today you shall be with me in paradise" because he believe Jesus had done no wrong and shouldnt of died that way.. he believe in jesus... Matthew, Mark, Luke, or John

do you need more quotes about gettin to heaven in the bible?

God doesn't believe in me, so why should I believe in God?

He more than believes in you, he loves you... dont matter what you do or what you say against him, he loves you. He just wants you to say sorry for the things u do and believe in his son... thats what gets ya through the gates :)

Did you know there is more documented evidence that Jesus exsisted that Julius cesar!? supprised me too!:blink: