mkivSupra.net Track Day - 4th October

SteveR

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow didnt know it was this soon! its only a couple of hours up the road from me so I may very well pop up and say hi

oh dude defo! come up and say hi!

Steve mines monday 29th :taped: but should be fine.. all of the interior is back in now. just putting the polished pipes back on.. i had to give up on that back intake pipe.. not enuff time and couldnt get the final bolt off. and i need to put things back together and put fluids in and do some testing before the mot onluy got 2 weekends left to finish and i wanna make sure its running fine!

Chris that's crazy :)

I've done 4 spare wheels and tools, that was without a passenger. No idea where the fuel would have gone :)

I plan to buy 2 x 20l jerry cans this weekend which should be enough to get me out of trouble.

My first trip to castle combe I managed 7 sessions on a tank, last time only 5. No additional mods on the car, I must just have been driving harder.

2 x 25 litre round drums on passenger seat, 3 wheels and tyres and a drum on back seat, last wheel and assorted junk in tail end of car with spare wheel and floor to "boot" removed.

oh great im gonna look like a noob for my first track day.. ok so i am a noob but i dont think il be takin all of the stuff chris and propbably some off the other members wil be!

eithe way should be fun lol

Don't sweat it mate, my first track day I just turned up with my car and a helmet. Had a great time and didn't need anything else!

:cool: nice - cos im doing that.. plus my gf lol! its my bday that day too so its kinda nice to be doing smthing fun! im gonna be in a great mood! :D

see i was thinking this - someone said to me their might be a petrols station on site- but im unconvinced.. seeing as this will be my first track day.. i really need to make sure ive got enuff in the tank!

Nearest petrol station is ~5 miles away, and it's a TOTAL, although it apparently has Super Unleaded.

I hearby promise to complete the info pack I promised no later than Saturday night; all shall questions should be answered in that. :)