The mkiv Supra Owners Club

No Lakes Sportcar run this year?

Dazzi

p.s.

Mods - as Nick is not a Supra owner himself (TVR owner) and therefore not a paid member...it would be good if you could allow Nick to continue posting on here as the event is being organised.

He is a local guy to my area and has attended the previous Lakes meet ups. I am happy for him to organise this event and to include our Supra owners on the invites.

Sorry Aaron, I missed this earlier, I'll see what we can do.

Mike

Guest clarkmagpie

yeah there was a route!

roughly at the moment...

penrith to alston to haydon bridge (hartside!)

back to carlisle airport (vulcan bomber pics & others + a cuppa!)

through carlisle to Calbeck (over the moors)

into the lake district to windermere

southerners can then hit the m6 again

northerners can head back to pooley brigde and then penrith again.

what you think?

roughly 150 miles...maybe a bit far but some cracking roads :)

oh n cheers mate, i did pm you regarding account but heard nothing back so thought i would press ahead with new account.

didnt mean to appear cheeky, just wanted to set the wheels in motion so to speak...

thanks,

nick.

Guest clarkmagpie
I am recently back from China so it looks like I will be able to make this too :)

i will be in touch for some much needed advice!

oops, 38 posts left :p

150miles is about the same length as the previous events.... so it is no problem.

Most of the route is at cruise speed taking in the scenery and the roads... so it is never going to be a high fuel usage event.

Nick; I am off to the Nurburgring on Wednesday and back the following Wednesday. Feel free to request whatever info you need and I will check it all out when I return.