The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tuning a non turbo supra

sonic 306

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well thanks for that, that is 20 minutes of my life I will never get back.

In all honesty that was one of the funniest threads I have read, so thanks Sonic.

Please let me be the 2376th person to tell you to either just get a TT OR stick a TT lump in the car (and advise insurance company).

What I don't think you have understood is that the N/A and TT have completely different engines, so you cant just buy a 'bolt on turbo kit' and not take other crucial parts into account.

As many have said I would personally use the 2k to decat the exhaust and get the car looking pretty.

LOL at that 'fake whistling' turbo too (I can't believe what they are selling on ebay these days, and not only that, people buy!) Now I know what that fake turbo noise I hear coming from Saxo's and Fiesta's is when I am in Southend.

Edited by fri3ndly (see edit history)

Gutting.... :p

:rlol: Funniest quote in this thread :D

Anyway, seeing as somehow I have become one of those ebay 'big bhp for a couple of quid' testers, I can safely say, That I tried, tested and....................................................failed :(

Just be happy with the supra's look's

*bang's head against wall, knowing that the guy won't listen*