The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tuning a non turbo supra

sonic 306

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks to the people who are trying to help me.and as for im not listening which is bull i am.it was a simple q what could i get for the engine for £2000 and links and what parts would ye advise to put in.all im getting is your wasting your money and get a tt.its my money and if i wanna put 2000 into a na engine thats my choice im only asking for help and links to the parts that i wanna get

And once again, you will not get enough for £2000 to get up to the power levels you are dreaming of (not unless you pay the dyno guy to cook the figures).. Are you just thick or something? How many times do people have to tell you the same thing before you listen..

and that other clown keeps going on about insurance fraud.man what i do with my car is up to me im not here to talk about insurance fraud and i live in a different country so why do you care,build a bridge and get over it

I will put money down that not telling your insurance company about an engine change of this magnitude is illegal and fraud...

.i put one thread up on a supra forum looking for help and i get pictures of brick walls.if i wanted to piss up agaisnt a brick wall id go out my back garden and do it,i suppose thats fraud aswell is it.so to keep on topic again its simple what parts and where and thanks again for those people who are trying to help.

And yet again you still don't leave, tell you what... take your £2010 and go elsewhere, because hopefully you won't waste the tenner on membership here and we don't have to put up with your drivel and verbal crap.

Be a good lad and move along, thank you :)

PS : Only 18 more posts...

Edited by JustGav (see edit history)

c*ckjuggleingthunderc*nt comes to mind. People give you advice and not only do you ignor it you throw it back in their face.

Well f*ck you sunshine. Your now on the sh*t list.

PS I hope you crash, get busted for insurance fraud and get bummbed by a fella called Barry whilst doing time. :)

did you not just read what i said in that post.first off i wouldnt do do insurance fraud and if i did thats my own problem and has no affect on ye maybe others and i accept that but i wouldnt do it and the thread is not about insurance fraud thats what im trying to say.how the hell am i throwing it back in other peoples faces when i said at the end of the thread thanks to the people who trying to help that im listening to them.telling me to get a tt or your wasting your money and putting up pictures of brick walls isnt helping.you just tried to twist what i said there by not reading it properly and having a go at me and showing your a d***k and not giving any advice on the thread which is what i just explained in the last post.how hard is it to understand engine mods and links in what i put up

@kav i never said isnt wasnt fraud did i.and as for the engines mods the simple reply would have been,youll get this for £2000 and heres the link if you want more power this is what it will cost you and this is what your looking at.but some of ye couldnt just say that and said get a tt then when i said about insurance you went off the rails about fraud when i didnt even say id go ahead with it.this is just being blown outta the water.

did you not just read what i said in that post.first off i wouldnt do do insurance fraud and if i did thats my own problem and has no affect on ye....

Aside from the terrible English being used can I just point out that if you decide to drive a car with undeclared mods and crash into someone your insurance company won't have anything to do with it.

This means the person you've hit will then have to claim through their own policy, they will lose no claims, their premium will rise and so on... so yes, it does have an "affect on ye" actually.

But aside from the above you still aren't getting it so I'll try to take it slowly with one question at a time...

1. What modifications does the NA you are considering buying have already?

If you can't answer the question above then what's the point in planning what to spend money on?

If you can answer this question then tell us and we might be able to tell you what other mods would work with the existing ones to get the most for your money.

And finally...

http://www.mkivsupraownersclub.com/forums/

@kav i never said isnt wasnt fraud did i.and as for the engines mods the simple reply would have been,youll get this for £2000 and heres the link if you want more power this is what it will cost you and this is what your looking at.but some of ye couldnt just say that and said get a tt then when i said about insurance you went off the rails about fraud when i didnt even say id go ahead with it.this is just being blown outta the water.

I think if you read the thread back you will see you have received lots of advice about where to go forward.

You have also said you would not declare certain things to an insurance company on a public forum so clearly you cannot read what you yourself are saying.

Perhaps you would be best using the £2000 to gather some knowledge on thinking before you type.

Edit: beaten by Michael, sort of.

when i said about insurance you went off the rails about fraud when i didnt even say id go ahead with it

Bit of a turn around since you started the thread. If you look at the beginning of the post, people did offer you advice which you summarily ignored.

there no way id tell my insurence company ive a turbo my insurance would sky rocket.insurance companies here hate jap cars or anything fast.

loadsa people i know have engine conversions done here and dont tell there insurance company as there mad for for bigger engines so they dont care and the guards here are thick as 2 planks and wouldnt know a engine transplant if it slapped them in the face.

if insurance wasnt so high then wouldnt have to do it

did you not just read what i said in that post.

Yes.

Have you listened to anyones advice?

No.

(brick wall time)

first off i wouldnt do do insurance fraud and if i did thats my own problem and has no affect on ye maybe others and i accept that but i wouldnt do it and the thread is not about insurance fraud thats what im trying to say.

Yes you would, you even said it;

as for the turbo conversions lads i live in ireland it works different here there no way id tell my insurence company ive a turbo my insurance would sky rocket.

What happens if I come to Ireland and you as an uninsured driver hits me? So yeah, it does affect me.

how the hell am i throwing it back in other peoples faces when i said at the end of the thread thanks to the people who trying to help that im listening to them.

Fish like memory?

and that other clown keeps going on about insurance fraud.

telling me to get a tt or your wasting your money and putting up pictures of brick walls isnt helping.

you just tried to twist what i said there by not reading it properly and having a go at me and showing your a d***k and not giving any advice on the thread which is what i just explained in the last post.how hard is it to understand engine mods and links in what i put up

As charlotte said, Derik? Please do elabourate.

Whilst you think you can do what you like with your money, your attitude stinks. I doubt you will be able to 'buy into' the club now.

Anyways, in answer to you initial question you will find out everything you need to know in this link :)

Edited by DamanC (see edit history)

right im not trying to argue with any1 if i saw this thread and knew what kinda mods for £2000 the person could get and where to get them my simple ans would be you can get this or that and heres the link to em thats all i wanted to hear.i dont wanna talk about insurance cos thats not what im hear for.the only reason it came up is because a tt conversion was mentioned and it just went out of contol from there.i have listend to some people advice saying put nos in and something else,i said thank you for that advice how isnt that listen.im trying to keep it on topic and keep saying this but insurance keeps being mentioned and smart remarks.ive only seen a few people actually post something that would help me with the engine mods and i said thank you for that.im hardly gona say thank you to the people keep throwing smart comments and keep going on about fraud and not helping me with the q i first asked.

Edited by sonic 306 (see edit history)

This thread is quality :D

You have listened to advice about NOS and something else, whats something else, were you not listening??? :innocent:

i know its quality cos im driving people nuts and i love it,the reason im being so stubborn is cos im being told what i could do but not being shown where to get it.i should a link to supra store and the parts and was told there shit.how was i to know that and i havent noticed a post with a link like it yet,all im hearing is theres no mods for 2000grand for a na supra yet im on a supra forum.only some people have tried to help me which i will again thank just wouldnt mind if there was a link to go with there info thats all.

1. What modifications does the NA you are considering buying have already?

If you can't answer the question above then what's the point in planning what to spend money on?

If you can answer this question then tell us and we might be able to tell you what other mods would work with the existing ones to get the most for your money.

Are you listening?

If you answer this then your desire for links to mods may be catered for but to be honest I think you've annoyed people now so I doubt you'll get much help.

Don't forget...

http://www.mkivsupraownersclub.com/forums/