The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mkivSupra.net Track Day - Sat 4th October - limited spaces!

SteveR

Would you be up for this?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be up for this?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve,

I'll spectate mate! And help any where you need. I'll chat with the Mods on clubaristo.net and see if they would be interested.

Tom

Cheers Tom - should be a good event - I'll certainly pick your brains for how to give it that extra sparkle. :)

Hold fire on getting the Aristo club's hopes up for a few weeks though, until I'm sure it'll go ahead (and that we will have spare places!) :thumbs:

It could be a little late for me. But that won't matter because if I say yes the money goes too. :D

I would be a spectator though, car's not good enough for track use.:)

Brilliant idea though. At the end of the day we all get valued experience.:)

I've never been out on the track in any form, is there anyone I could sit in with? I'd love to go out on the track myself but I'd like some experience of being on the track in some form first (plus there are bits falling off my car, I don't think it's ready for that yet!).

I've never been out on the track in any form, is there anyone I could sit in with? I'd love to go out on the track myself but I'd like some experience of being on the track in some form first (plus there are bits falling off my car, I don't think it's ready for that yet!).

I'm not sure if you meant this, but I will enquire about if we could get any tutors there on the day, for people to pay for as optional extras.

I'm sure the event will attract a mix of experience - I wouldn't call myself a track junkie; I've never tracked a Supra except at the Nurburgring, which a mate from work reckons doesn't count (he has a point, for a change ;)). The morning groups will be formed based on similar experience (and then approx power levels), so that eveeryone on track is lapping at about the same sort of pace, give or take. Also the intial sessions will be led by a pace car so everyon gets to learn the track. Don't worry about being thrown in at the deep end; you won't be. :)

Edited by SteveR (see edit history)