The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hulk Hogans Son given jail sentence

Angarak

Now i think if he had shown more remorse than the sentace may have been passable. However, it seems that he has not learnt his lesson. I dont think i could ever drive something like a supra again or any car a speed if i had done that to my mate. He should have got a lot more.

Guest RHDSupra203
Now i think if he had shown more remorse than the sentace may have been passable. However, it seems that he has not learnt his lesson. I dont think i could ever drive something like a supra again or any car a speed if i had done that to my mate. He should have got a lot more.

:goodpost: I agree i was thinking the same thing i hope his drifting career is over and i hope when he's 21 and gets his lisence back he's driving a hyundai. :p

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30200-1315615,00.html

The equation is as follows:

Alcohol in system + racing another car + severely injuring a passenger for life (who wasnt wearing a seatbelt) = 8 months in jail.

All of the above only a couple weeks after being caught speeding @ 82mph in a construction zone.

I thought we had stupid judges.

Typical US attitude - sue sue sue. If their son is old enough to drive, he's old enough to be responsible and therefore liable for his own actions.

It's a fair sentence.

How on earth can they go after his parents?

is 17 considered as a minor in the US? I thought it was a bit silly at first, but the more I think about it, the more I think they're doing the right thing. Despite his drifting experience (or maybe because of it, how many times did he stack that Viper??), Terry allowing him to drive the Supra wasn't the most sensible thing really, was it?

Terry allowing him to drive the Supra wasn't the most sensible thing really, was it?

Terry rubs lotion on the inner thighs of his daughter too, not the most conventional family some might say... he also dates a girl who looks just like his daughter... oddness.

• 1 month later...

I saw this earlier - I believe they have released in response to some of the stupid comments the Hulkster has been coming out with of late.

Makes you wonder if it's actually worth being alive when you see stuff like that, I don't think I'd want to be.

I had a constant battle on my hands to get the kids to wear their seatbelts, and my mum, and a lady at one of my customers apparently doesn't wear one either.

Photos like this need to be distributed more often.

One of my mates was similar re the seatbelt... used to wind me up, he would put it on as we drove off (he learnt that I'd never drive off unless everyone was strapped in)...so one day he unclicked the seat belt while I was driving, I calmly leaned over and drew a cross on the window and told him that was roughly where he would go through the window. Problem solved.

one Of My Mates Was Similar Re The Seatbelt... Used To Wind Me Up, He Would Put It On As We Drove Off (he Learnt That I'd Never Drive Off Unless Everyone Was Strapped In)...so One Day He Unclicked The Seat Belt While I Was Driving, I Calmly Leaned Over And Drew A Cross On The Window And Told Him That Was Roughly Where He Would Go Through The Window. Problem Solved.

Lol ;)

I don't understand how the family of the inured man are sueing the parents ? They are claiming the parents are responsible for his actions :rolleyes:

I feel sorry for the inured guy buy not wearing a seatbelt is just asking for trouble :(

I agree. I dont know at what age you are responsible for your own actions in the states but could you really see this happening if his parents were just working class and not "celebs"?