The mkiv Supra Owners Club

brighton meet sunday 25th may

sim

How about the old black rock meeting place, thats the last meet I went too a little while back now. Or do you think its going to be too busy down there to park up?

Is that the car park on the sea front? if so i think anywhere within Brighton is going to be chocka this time of year.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pease Pottage is a good place or how about Waterhall park at the bottom of the A23?

When you get to the bottom of the A23 at the round about take a right past the petrol garage and under the bridge, after that there is a turning on the right that takes you in.

There is a large parking area there and its not too far into Brighton to get stuck in major traffic.

How about the old black rock meeting place, thats the last meet I went too a little while back now. Or do you think its going to be too busy down there to park up?
there might be something going on down the drive on that sunday, there usually is on sundays the road will prob be closed, if the road isnt closed then i expect it will be full of cars hence the reason why i dont do any meets down there any more

Pease Pottage is a good place or how about Waterhall park at the bottom of the A23?

When you get to the bottom of the A23 at the round about take a right past the petrol garage and under the bridge, after that there is a turning on the right that takes you in.

There is a large parking area there and its not too far into Brighton to get stuck in major traffic.

that sounds good, i know the bridge but i didnt know there was a carpark down there

Forget the seafront on sunday. Brighton festival will be closing with a huge firework display at the marina so expect it to be pretty busy.

The waterhall site seems to be the best option at the moment.

I can take a drive down they on Tuesday to check it out. If not how about the newmarket inn just along from stammer park they is a road that runs alongside the dual carriage way which is always empty on Sunday plus they is a pub next door

Thats a shame, i don't go to Brighton anymore these days as its so bloody busy and I am unfamiliar with any of the other places mentioned. However if you can let me know the psotcode or directions it would be good, weather permitting.

Ta

Rich

Ok Guys

Ive been down to stammer park to see whats going on and yes they have started to put mounds up but the good news is you can still park on the grass. I would say its another few weeks away from been finished. :D

good good it looks like stanmer park is still on

will pop down to this one if the weather is good, look forward to it :)

it will be good to see you,

at the moment the weather is looking quite wet on the weekend:(, i hope the weather changes