The BIG Bristol meet

edge

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have you got any plans for the route yet;)

Going down through the gorge would be nice, hopefully the camera van won't be there:blink:

I have never seen the camera van all the times i have been through the gorge and thats quite alot.

But if you all want to then i can that out.

Was planning to stop of in between bristol and bath to get some food at a place that has a nice big car park. And then maybe into the center after or even before.

SO ideas are - Meet at cribs causeway, halfords (for people coming from bristol and heading south) this can be a later time after we have passed through the gorge

2nd meeting place will be at morrisons in weston super mare as the gorge is easy to get to and close to this junction then off to cribs causway then up through the ring roads (nice roads) then onto the pub for some grub. Then cruise into town and look good via the tunnel and for those wanting to stay longer a trip to bath will be in order.

I will finalise details soon.

Right plan now is

Meet @weston super mare morrisons @11am (junction 21 on the M5)

Then onto the cheddar gorge

Next onto the boat house in bath just outside of bristol BA1 3NB for some food

Then depending on time a quick spin round bath

Then on way back to bristol city center via the ring road :eyebrows: and through our muched loved tunnel that echo's nicely.

Any problems or question PM me or post here as edge will be holiday until sunday morning.

Hope you can make it J.

Well i look forward too seeing you lot next sunday when i get back off hols.

Dont forget to invite friends and family and other car clubs that can behave themselves (not that we are innocent) but just not too many chavs :D

Right plan now is

Meet @weston super mare morrisons @11am (junction 21 on the M5)

Then onto the cheddar gorge

Next onto the boat house in bath just outside of bristol BA1 3NB for some food

Then depending on time a quick spin round bath

Then on way back to bristol city center via the ring road :eyebrows: and through our muched loved tunnel that echo's nicely.

Any problems or question PM me or post here as edge will be holiday until sunday morning.

Sounds good. You know they've screwed the ring road up by making it mostly 50mph now :(