• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest morganl7

Yeah, great day.

Kinda lost most of you when we got to Ring Road in Bristol with all the traffic lights and roundabouts so headed back home as I had no clue as to where we were heading anyway! :D

Will have to meet up again...

• 2 weeks later...
Are there any more photo's knocking around.

I am sure I remember someone going round with a decent camera on a tripod, any ideas if we can locate the pics:)

yeah that was Lee (Leelbuk). He takes lots of cracking photos but never uploads them!

I will PM him to give him a hurry up!

Useless, absolutely useless I am I know!

Sorry for the long wait Guys n Gals, Although I make a living with computers I am finding it harder to find time to use one for my own personal use nowadays!!

Here are most of the photos I was taking in and a bout the day, if you don't know who I was, just think back to the one with the fancy camera 'squatting' in strange positions around the cars :p

Sorry to those that know, I have not put as much effort into taking these as usual :( TBH I was a bit chilled out that day!!

Great day and great to see you all, would be defo up for another soon. Fed up of all work no play!

image image

image image

image image

image image

image image

image image

image image

image image

image image

Nice pics Lee :)

Any more of mine?

Don't think I have :(

As I said I wasn't in the most picture taking mood that day for some reason. Think it was because its the first meet in ages and just couldn't think about taking pictures, just wanted to enjoy it! lol

I'll do better next time.

Good boy Lee;)

Are you hosting these/more online? If so you got a linky?:)

More more more! :p

Might have a few but not many, that was pretty much all I took but I'll have another look and see if I can improve any of the pictures that fell below my usual picture taking standards :innocent: