The BIG Bristol meet

edge

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i cant do 31st of may anymore - huge fastcar meet in torbay. oh well, have a good one

The date has not been set yet. I think it will be more mid to late june

if the meet is at cribs let me know! im from surrounding areas lol! :D- glos/chelt!whoo!

We may meet at cribs but still undecided but it looks that way. Will only be a meeting point then off for some food.;)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the replies guys. I think the date will be better if it was moved on abit to try and get everyone going. Still need to contact a few other clubs etc. Nothing to do with me being lazy and not pulling finger out!

:innocent:

Been looking at the diary, the 21st of june looks good, nothings going on!

Its a Sat night which gives everyone chance of a lie in before returning to work for Mon! :D

Being a Sat there will be plenty of skirt/chaps for Edge to oggle at as we drive through Bristol town center!! lol ;)

It will be packed as its a Sat giving us more of an impact as we cruise through the center with 30+ Supras!:cool:

To meny cars for cops to deal with so with a bit of luck they will leave us alone! :innocent: :D

I think meet at Cribbs head into town ( not forgetting the tunnel!!) and head out to a nice pub for a meal and drink thinking the Lamb and Flag on the A38 road its not to far out from the center with plenty of parking if you ring in advance might be able to get a discount on the numbers! :D

WHAT DO YOU THINK????? :search:

There's a tunnel? I don't think I've seen a tunnel in Bristol in 2 years of living here! :search:

Theres a tunnel behind the old 'Works' night club by the police station ! Theres the entrance to the Gallerys car park just before the tunnel! do you know were i mean? The cars sound lush through there!! :D

I know roughly where you mean now. I haven't been through them yet so it's time for some investigation I think! :eyebrows:

I was spoilt for choice when I lived in Leeds: every second road seems to have a tunnel in the city centre. The motorway running through the city centre is tunnel all the way. :)