The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How lame

jazz1

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh no I love it, just sick of their annoying sarky remarks.

If you don't supply them with any ammo they can't take the cheap shots :)

Enjoy your car, you built it for yourself and you should be proud of the work you put in, it's not a car that will appeal to everyone but isn't that one of the reasons we make our cars "our own"?

Aye well said at the end of the day it’s your car and it makes you happy so that’s all that matters. I think some people go a step to far in some cases (such as this) there is constructive comments, then some tw*t doing stuff like that in photoshop. In the real world these people wouldn’t have the balls to say it, just hiding behind a computer screen hence the comments we see plastered over you tube etc.

I think some people go a step to far in some cases (such as this) there is constructive comments, then some tw*t doing stuff like that in photoshop. In the real world these people wouldn’t have the balls to say it, just hiding behind a computer screen hence the comments we see plastered over you tube etc.

I disagree with you here - you don't have to make constructive comments, what's wrong with good old fashioned honesty?

The Photoshop was quite amusing IMO.

And some people are the same in the real world.

I disagree with you here - you don't have to make constructive comments, what's wrong with good old fashioned honesty?

The Photoshop was quite amusing IMO.

And some people are the same in the real world.

You're right you don't have to make constructive comments, but some people make down right offensive comments that they sure wouldn't make in a face to face situation.

Some people are the same in the real world, but an educated guess tell me not a lot. With the same leap of faith we could assume Daston is 6ft tall & built like a brick sh1t house, wonder how many of these comments would be dished out to his face then. TBH I doubt it makes any difference how big he is, my gut feeling tells me half of these idiots wouldn't have the balls to say anything if he was built like Kieron Fallon.

I so wanted to post that cultures are different around the world. You know, for example, Americans like to dress and wear their hair much like they did back in 1978. And most women over there wear their make-up like something out of an Abba tribute band.

But I didn't think such comments would go down too well!

;)

Come on, lets be honest, there are a LOT more members on supraforums. And since the car is a personal choice thing, there will be some that like and some that don't... The only difference is there are a lot more members there...Whats the point in starting an interforum flame-athon...

I'd be so tempted to mention the albatross...

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5934061&postcount=62 And it begins :D

He's got you there about the lightbrows Jazz :p

LOL!!!!!!!!

Some familiar cars in his "nasty UK Supra" list :)

You got that right, and not in a good way either. Look at these members rides I found on the UK supra forums.

imageimageimageimage

imageimageimageimage

imageimageimageimage

imageimage

Oh and jazz1: funny you bad mouthing eyelids yet your Supra had them :urowned: (http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?p=1670980&highlight=eyelids#post1670980)