The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bear in the house :)

Guest zoe

Yeah i got that part, well Zoe only joined after someone commented on a pic of her near a Supra lol, what has she got herself into

GROW A BACK BONE FOR ONCE IN YA LIFE WILL YA MAN

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would i lie about my name and post a picture of somebody else. If i was going to do that ide go on a forum my bloke and people i know were not on and ide choose a much better name and picture.

Sorry i dont spend my life on this forum checking to see if people wana be nice or not, god knows why the fella comes on here so much :blink:

GOD THIS FORUM IS FULL OF IDIOTS STUCK UP THERE OWN BACKSIDES :p

Sorry to those who actually tryed to make me feel welcome :)

Basically if you dont have massive tits and flash ya gash your not welcome here :Pling:

sorry you dont feel welcome that is a shame, but you dont have to have big boobs or flash your gash to be welcome.

i think maybe some of the posts have been taken the wrong way, dont let a few comments put you off, we are a good bunch here and the longer you stay the more you will find that out :)

Zoe, Its a shame you decided to only respond to the 2% of people that replied to your thread. Most people here are spot on.

I admit, I do have big boobs but,.. have never flashed my gash on here yet still have made some good friends.

Vicky, Your proof that females are welcome here and do live on beyond post 1no.

Your a credit to our little community. Well done hun.

sorry you dont feel welcome that is a shame, but you dont have to have big boobs or flash your gash to be welcome.

i think maybe some of the posts have been taken the wrong way, dont let a few comments put you off, we are a good bunch here and the longer you stay the more you will find that out :)

Um just seems to me unless your some tall bombshell the blokes on here aint prepared to have much respect for you

Im sure there are some nice people on here, hence why i actually did come back to have another gander round.

How come you have to pay to be able to see so much on here..??

Mr G il see you at Mod Nats chicka :D im going to bring some funkly green juice for you to try hehe

Why would I lie about my name and post a picture of somebody else? If I was going to do that I'd go on a forum my bloke and people I know were not on and I'd choose a much better name and picture.

Sorry I don't spend my life on this forum checking to see if people want to be nice or not. God knows why the fella comes on here so much. :blink:

GOD THIS FORUM IS FULL OF IDIOTS STUCK UP THERE OWN BACKSIDES :p

Sorry to those who actually tried to make me feel welcome. :)

Basically if you don't have massive tits and flash your gash you're not welcome here :Pling:

Are you having a bad day?

I'm sorry you feel that way, but you can't log on to a male dominated testosterone filled car forum behaving like an exhibitionist and expect to be treated any differently.

Hmmm...22-7 = 15 days...I wonder if.... :think:

Please don't "flash ya gash".

Zoe, Its a shame you decided to only reply to the 2% of people that replied to your thread. .

I said thanks for the welcome to more than 2% of people on here, i think somewhere i did actually say thanks to those who gave me a warm welcome :D

Was looking about but seems i gota be a paid member to view most things :( il have to jump on james' account some time :D

Can i ask.....how the hell do you girls drive supras, i cant even see over james' bonet in the passenger seat :search:

Zoe, Its a shame you decided to only respond to the 2% of people that replied to your thread. Most people here are spot on.

I admit, I do have big boobs but,.. have never flashed my gash on here yet still have made some good friends.

Um just seems to me unless your some tall bombshell the blokes on here aint prepared to have much respect for you

Im sure there are some nice people on here, hence why i actually did come back to have another gander round.

How come you have to pay to be able to see so much on here..??

Mr G il see you at Mod Nats chicka :D im going to bring some funkly green juice for you to try hehe

Eds right, She is an asset.Vicky gets treated just like anyone else on here now, You can take the micky and she will join in, Talk about Supras she will join in. NO ONE cracks on to her at all (Apart from the odd Pming noob) and she has the greatest respect from near enough everyone

No Pete im not having a bad day, im having quite a good day actually :D

Ok ide talk about supras with you girls and boys if i could actually view something on here..!!

Ide have respect for people to but i think respect has to be earnt..!!

For some reason people think ive come on here to get some sort of attention, ide just like to say NO im not, i get all the attention i need from my bloke. I came on here as james is on here and a few other people i know with supras and thought ide introduce myself as im sure im bound to meet a few people at some point scene as im always with james

Basically if you dont have massive tits and flash ya gash your not welcome here

Quite the opposite I'd (take note of the spelling there) say - while the "booby gash" types (have we ever had any of those?) may receive a lot of attention from the testosterone-fuelled boys the majority of members don't really give them the time of day.

I'd say you've done reasonably well considering.

Nice move with the underline, I wasn't expecting that for another week or so, looking forward to the move into alternating text case followed by the rainbow colours and font shifting though, it's all rather exciting.

There are a large number of tossers here but there are also masses of more normal people too, some of them stay quiet, some of them post quite a bit. Not many post pictures of themselves and expect the world to love them though :innocent:

Enjoy your stay I guess, the boys will be thrilled you returned.

http://www.youre.co.uk FTW!

I'm not. Why's your day so good then?

Aw why isnt your day going too well :rolleyes:

Not sure why im in such a good mood. Aplied for a new job today and they actually rang me back instead of ignoreing me lol

Im thinking my 4am wake ups are sending me a tad on the loopy side :blink:

I'd say you've done reasonably well considering.

Nice move with the underline, I wasn't expecting that for another week or so, looking forward to the move into alternating text case followed by the rainbow colours and font shifting though, it's all rather exciting.

Oh please, im likely to get bored once Desperate Housewifes is done and i may start with the rainbow font :p

Jesus someone please tell me how to multi quote on this forum, you all post much quicker than me and i cant keep up lol

Why funny i should say about respect should be earnt..?? Surely you shouldnt trust and respect people you dont know....actually i think i may be wrong regarding the respect thing now ive brought it up

*runs way to hide before shes ass whipped*

Another question, can i use a sig on here??

Jesus someone please tell me how to multi quote on this forum, you all post much quicker than me and i cant keep up lol

Click this icon at the bottom of the posts you want to quote:

multiquote_off.gif

Why funny i should say about respect should be earnt..?? Surely you shouldnt trust and respect people you dont know....actually i think i may be wrong regarding the respect thing now ive brought it up

My point being that coming onto a forum and posting your pic in a "look at me" type way (on purpose or not) is less likely to earn you respect than just coming along as a normal member and saying hello.

Another question, can i use a sig on here??

Heck no! A few words yes, awful forum picture nonsense, nope :)

LOL i didnt post my pic as to say "look at me" i posted it so people could see my ugly mug as i know what im like, i meet people and only know them by face and not m#name, thought i was being a clever blonde, i take it i wasnt

Agh that little icon, did see it but didnt know if i had to click it on every person i wanted to quote and then click reply

Ive been informed most of you are ugly and gay PMSL im kinda enjoying my stay now

As for the sig was just gona use a silly picture, and no, not one of me or my french skip. So i can just have some words then yar..??

Oooh as james pointed out the title of my newbie post, my nickname on other websites is zogiebear so thats why i called myself Bear

Eds right, She is an asset.Vicky gets treated just like anyone else on here now, You can take the micky and she will join in, Talk about Supras she will join in. NO ONE cracks on to her at all (Apart from the odd Pming noob) and she has the greatest respect from near enough everyone

:grouphug:

Its all true. Blackie is indeed ugly and gay,... but thats it.

The rest of us are fine.

Are you sure your not talking about the .co.uk tumbleweed site

But at least i have Matt. Anyway, Im getting bored of trying to convince people how good this site is, You should make up your own mind. You will always get harsh comments not to your liking, i have just been called ugly and gay for instance. It doesent matter, I know its all in fun. Even the worst trolls on here have a good side, As said before i dont dislike anyone on here, Apart from Ed, He's a nobhead.