The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fitting EL-Glo Dials

supra steveo

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you only need the needles to be lit up when you buy reverse el-glo , el-glo is not a problem

and for suprastar , i might try and get a hold of some of the ebay dials to see how they have been done they look like they have got the o/ off and manu right but refuse to give us any say on them being custom made , i.e TRD and Supra logo`s fonts and shift line etc oh yeah they wont do reverse glo either or any of the different colours

just been on ebay and it looks like the aussies are being ripped off to just seen some dials for £126 :shock: so i have no problem adding our counter parts from down under with dials either :)

• 2 years later...

Thanks for this, followed it last night and made life much easier

I soldered on to the bulb holder connection, as it looked as though it made more sense with where the wires were going to finish

Great guide:thumbs:

Although I did have to file 3 groves in the top of the casing to stop the risk of chopping up the wires when squashing them between the bits of casings

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

Cheers dude, glad its still of help to people, there is places for the wires to run through but it kinks the wires ever so slightly

Yeah I could see I could proberbly get away with it, but thought it was better to be safe and file a little notch, rather than having to join wires back together:taped: