The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bank Holiday Sunday - The Barn Owl pub - (M5 j6)

SteveR

Which day shall we meet?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which day shall we meet?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was bloody cold! Popping out for a cig was about as long as I could stand it. That pub and beer garden is lovely in the summer, can still keep an eye on the cars too :)

Hey hey guys! nice to meet you guys for the first time! after i finally found yeh! was good day- bit chilly but still lots of fun! im gonna give myself and award which is the Scrape award! lowest vehicle on site !LOL was good to put some faces to names.. but now i gotta be sensible for fear of judgement!!:tongue:

really nice cars guys! heres a few picks i managed to get inbetween trying to keep my fingers on! :D

Pete

first off start with steves new phat bay! :D

Yeah really enjoyed today, more new faces too :thumbs: Food was nice there as usual, but no doubt the foods better in Poland :rolleyes::D

Leczo is hungarian food not polish, skinny boy :p It was nice to see you all again, few new people and sober Burna at the end :D

I'll put mine up later. What are the forum usernames for the stock white car, silver, and shiny black (B19..), and the banana yellow TVR? I kinda caught your real names but not the usernames.. not good with names as it is ;).

I'll put mine up later. What are the forum usernames for the stock white car, silver, and shiny black (B19..), and the banana yellow TVR? I kinda caught your real names but not the usernames.. not good with names as it is ;).

Stock facelift is mine :p

Thanks mate - now I have no excuses if it's not lots cleaner next time we all meet! :rolleyes: :D

That engine bay really lets the suprimo clean freak down. ;)

Where's the bl**dy VVTi cover? :shock: If you're going to have a VVTi you at least want that bit to show off!

That engine bay really lets the suprimo clean freak down. ;)

Where's the bl**dy VVTi cover? :shock: If you're going to have a VVTi you at least want that bit to show off!

In the post....

All will be restored to full glory, I have lots of elbow grease at the ready. :)

Not worried:blink:, my Evo will be much cleaner and I knew once Ian bought it the value would plummet and tbh at least he has not blown the engine yet:D

Good call - I'll see what I can bodge make. :D

yeh nice one dude! lovin the photos! :D

Oh btw guys.. following on from the conversation we had about those spare turbos i got..

well i decided i would clean em up make em look sparkly and now its come to my attention that they may not what the guy said they were.. soooo that being said if i get some photos of them can you guys diagnose what actual type they are?