The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bank Holiday Sunday - The Barn Owl pub - (M5 j6)

SteveR

Which day shall we meet?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which day shall we meet?

Sounds like your priorities are messed up to me mate! :D

i'm sorry but utd come first!:)

(we are winning 2 - 0 by the way)

After all that fuss i have made my car won't be ready now as i don't like the the way the side skirts sit so i am getting them blended into the wing.:eyebrows:

have a good time.........(hope it snows sunday and is really hot on saturday! :p)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dobber
Shut up about football you pair :p

Any more for any more?? :)

I'm gonna watch The Mighty Reds :spank: United AND come to the meet. No kids this time ha ha, so I can crank up the music. Roof off :cool: heater on full :cold: Are you bringing your new toy Steve?

Good lad :cool:

I certainly am! :eyebrows:

Whoo Sunday! wash the car then drive up there !:D

spikey brown hair and a mocker.... well thats an interesting concept!

cant miss me - apart frm the snow plow on my sexy car- i have Dreads mutiple piercings and tattoos and a hot gf! lol! whoo:eyebrows:

hey whoop! will defintly be there this time! :D yeeehar!

I might pop along if the weather is ok - was looking somewhere for a spot of lunch so may as well kill two birds with one stone :)

Good stuff, I'm Looking forward to meeting another two new members :)

I will be attending as a special guest

Special is about right :D What you doing down here again anyway? Not that I'm complaining mate, but I'm guessing knowing you that it involves some young girl*

* When the word 'Girl' is mentioned in the same sentence as Ian R 'Campest man on .net' it usually means a buff young male.

Special is about right :D What you doing down here again anyway? Not that I'm complaining mate, but I'm guessing knowing you that it involves some young girl*

* When the word 'Girl' is mentioned in the same sentence as Ian R 'Campest man on .net' it usually means a buff young male.

Nope just fancy a trip down memory lane :D

Not coming now :(

Made an executive decision to do a boot install over the Easter weekend, so car is in pieces at the moment.

Mind you - next meet thats happening I will at least come with a (almost) finished modded car :D

A half complete boot install doesn't stop you from driving the car - get to the meet and come say hello. :p

Weather seems to be holding up quite good at the moment :) Trying to drag my hungover ar*e away from the pc to wash the car, may take a while to get the car out of the garage though :D

By the way you have to take a look at Trick's engine, he popped round yesterday to help me out and while he was here he pooped the bonnet, it's a work of art! I was scared to breathe on it :blink:

See you all there :)

Nice little meet that - 10 Supras braving the cold! :thumbs:

Nice to see everyone, I recieved a few location suggestions for more meets so will get those sorted ASAP...

Bring on the pics, I'm sure mine will win the retrospective show & shine. ;)

Yeah really enjoyed today, more new faces too :thumbs: Food was nice there as usual, but no doubt the foods better in Poland :rolleyes::D

I was right about Ian R and why he just happened to be down here too, fanwaar :D

Loved the car Ste, but please buy some tires with tread on :blink:

Oh and Tricks car wins the show and shine hands down :)

Sorry Pete I forgot the camera :( I did bully the camera man into taking plenty of pics of mine for you though mate :D