The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Uk 6 Speed TT Cat D

Guest rude1978

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the risk of making "enemies" with only 13 posts to my name, I'd have to agree with Danny...there's nothing wrong with providing useful advice to potential honest sellers, but do it over PMs.

Just seems that things are inconsistent on here - on this thread you have plenty of people willing to point out how overpriced the car is (along with making some fairly derogatory remarks), whereas on Bryson's sale thread 1 person (not unreasonably imo) suggests that the car is slightly overpriced and gets asked by another member not to risk ruining his sale...

We can all see from the photos that it needs a lot of work and he's pointed that out - why does he need sarcasm and abuse on his sale thread instead of a quick PM??

Now for the disclaimer...this is just my opinion!! ;)

Guest Killswitch

what on overpriced car for you to spend even more money on.

theres cars out there for the same price with nothing to do to them or cars for far less which need fixing up and will cost less to do

I guess ive just been lookin in the wrong places then :search:

If you have links to said vehicles... send them my way ;) haha

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
don,t fret jon you should get a little more for yours;)

U sure, even if i spray mine with a spray can too ? :innocent:

you selling yours Pig?

Nope. Its not going anywhere. I would be too worried that someone might drive it normally/nicely. I wouldnt be able to sleep at night.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.