The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Breaking Tt

D8MOA

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for;

- The centre console glovebox (between the seats)

- The cover of the passenger footwell light

How much to get those delivered across to Hampshire?

Apologies - just ignore me as I've sourced a centre consolve glovebox from elsewhere.:taped:

Guest mick1641

Finally paid my year’s subscription ;)

Anyway if still available i can i have the price for the right hand side Ignition Lights with the wire loom please. Mine seems to be totally dead no matter what i've tried.

Thanks

Mike

acrhes are buggerd and i wont sell the ashtray as its silver and will go with the dash,

what do u mean buy speaker pods?

No worries, the pods I am after are the stock rear plastic ones that the stock speaks mount onto behind the rear side pannels cheers :D

Finally paid my year’s subscription ;)

Anyway if still available i can i have the price for the right hand side Ignition Lights with the wire loom please. Mine seems to be totally dead no matter what i've tried.

Thanks

Mike

got a pic of what parts u need? just the bulb? loom? or the clear plastic ring around the ingition as well?

See you there then mate. how bad was the engine as it looked smashed to fook at the front to me..lol:(

propper buggerd.. the front damage wasnt the problem! its riped part of the block oof where the engine mount goes :blink:

Guest mick1641
got a pic of what parts u need? just the bulb? loom? or the clear plastic ring around the ingition as well?

Hi Mate,

sure i've grabbed this pic from within the forums.

I need the whole unit if i can. i know the bulbs are fine as i've tried them out, and also the solder trick as posted before, but i think there could be a problem with the loom connection to the pcb or the pcb is knackered.

Thanks

Also need rear N/s rear light or possibly both if they are undamaged please

I take it the headlights are knackered

both rear lights are in perfect nick, both headlights are actually good bar the two small lugs that bolt them to the slam panel (would take 5 min to make up some little brackets!)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.