D8MOA

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MarkPayne

Hi

I need a stock air box kit.

My Supra has a HKS induction kit and I want rid of it. Not sure how much of the stock system I need as I have never seen one!

Cheers

Mark

Damo, couple of small requests

A couple of them clips that cover the holes that for the trim (lots in the boot)

On the inside of the door card, when you open the door there are 3 little plastic fixings/clips near the hinge's, 2 of one kind, one of the other. Im after one of 'one of the other'

Any engine bay covers that survived that would be nice to spray?

Damo, couple of small requests

A couple of them clips that cover the holes that for the trim (lots in the boot)

On the inside of the door card, when you open the door there are 3 little plastic fixings/clips near the hinge's, 2 of one kind, one of the other. Im after one of 'one of the other'

Any engine bay covers that survived that would be nice to spray?

clips i have loads of, the door card ones i should have as i have 2 supras breaking atm

and any covers you want i should have as well mate

spats have been blended into the car and dont think thay will be comming off in one piece lol still have the dash, was reserved for sumone, but havnt checkd up on them yet, i will do now

Cheers Damo:) If its still for sale can you give me a delivered price on it? It is a pre-facelift auto isnt it?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.